DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT, Much Ado About Nothing (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/610505-ot-much-ado-about-nothing.html)

Uncle Monster[_2_] May 9th 18 02:17 PM

OT, Much Ado About Nothing

The Progressive Liberal Leftist Moonbat Commiecrat Freak Weasels are howling that Boeing is losing sales because President Trump is pulling out of the disastrous Iran deal instituted by our former angelic President. The truth is that Boeing will hardly notice. o_O

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/video...eal/vi-AAwY4qK

[8~{} Uncle Amused Monster

Frank[_24_] May 9th 18 05:12 PM

OT, Much Ado About Nothing

On 5/9/2018 9:17 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
The Progressive Liberal Leftist Moonbat Commiecrat Freak Weasels are howling that Boeing is losing sales because President Trump is pulling out of the disastrous Iran deal instituted by our former angelic President. The truth is that Boeing will hardly notice. o_O

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/video...eal/vi-AAwY4qK

[8~{} Uncle Amused Monster

Economics is only important to these folks when it impacts their
philosophy otherwise they hate big business.

ZZyXX[_4_] May 9th 18 08:09 PM

OT, Much Ado About Nothing

On 5/9/18 9:12 AM, Frank wrote:
On 5/9/2018 9:17 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
The Progressive Liberal Leftist Moonbat Commiecrat Freak Weasels are
howling that Boeing is losing sales because President Trump is pulling
out of the disastrous Iran deal instituted by our former angelic
President. The truth is that Boeing will hardly notice. o_O

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/video...r20-billion-in

-aircraft-deals-after-trump-pulls-out-of-iran-deal/vi-AAwY4qK

[8~{} Uncle Amused Monster

Economics is only important to these folks when it impacts their
philosophy otherwise they hate big business.

so when a company loses a $20 billion dollar contract, it somehow
doesn't affect future earnings. LOL