DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Vermont's Three New Gun Laws (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/609215-vermonts-three-new-gun-laws.html)

Dove Tail April 18th 18 02:57 PM

Vermont's Three New Gun Laws

Not terribly strong laws, but, considering they are being passed in
Vermont and signed into law by a Republican governor, this is just
another indication the mood of the people, across the nation, is
changing. A journey begins with the first step.

"How Vermont’s NRA A-rated governor was ‘shocked’ into backing new gun
laws"

The Washington Post http://tinyurl.com/ybzmkkx8

"...The three laws Scott signed Wednesday ban the possession and sale
of bump stocks and magazines holding more than 10 rounds for a long gun
and 15 for a handgun, unless purchased before Oct. 1.

To ensure background checks on private gun sales, the new laws require
that all guns be bought and sold through a licensed firearm dealer,
excluding sales between immediate family members. Buyers must be at
least 21, unless they complete a Vermont hunter safety course or are in
the military or law enforcement. The laws also allow police to
confiscate a gun from a person under specific circumstances when the
person poses a threat....."

itsjoannotjoann April 18th 18 04:25 PM

Vermont's Three New Gun Laws

On Wednesday, April 18, 2018 at 8:57:56 AM UTC-5, Dove Tail whined:

this is just
another indication the mood of the people, across the nation, is
changing. A journey begins with the first step.

Hahahahaaa, you're an idiot, probably a cross-dresser.

Neill Massello April 18th 18 04:31 PM

Vermont's Three New Gun Laws

Dove Tail wrote:

Not terribly strong laws, but, considering they are being passed in
Vermont and signed into law by a Republican governor

Do you live in America?

Dove Tail April 18th 18 06:03 PM

Vermont's Three New Gun Laws

On 4/18/2018 at 8:31:52 AM, Neill Massello wrote:

Dove Tail wrote:

Not terribly strong laws, but, considering they are being passed in
Vermont and signed into law by a Republican governor

Do you live in America?

Do you live in Russia?

--
"In matters of conscience, the law of the majority has no place."

"Truth Sounds Like Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth"

Dove Tail April 18th 18 06:06 PM

Vermont's Three New Gun Laws

On 4/18/2018 at 8:25:33 AM, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:

On Wednesday, April 18, 2018 at 8:57:56 AM UTC-5, Dove Tail whined:

this is just
another indication the mood of the people, across the nation, is
changing. A journey begins with the first step.

Hahahahaaa, you're an idiot, probably a cross-dresser.

Joan, that was a brilliant and insightful contribution.

Just kidding. ;-)

Dindu Nuttin April 18th 18 08:08 PM

Vermont's Three New Gun Laws

On 04/18/2018 09:57 AM, Dove Tail wrote:
[...]

The US has the finest catch&release law enforcement system in the world. I will feel so much safer when all guns have been removed from my fellow tax-paying citizens hands and only the criminals will remained armed. And I'm so glad we will be creating a
utopia for Dindu Nuttin and his brothers.

WAKE THE **** UP AMERICA!!!

Terry Coombs[_2_] April 19th 18 04:23 AM

Vermont's Three New Gun Laws

On 4/18/2018 2:08 PM, Dindu Nuttin wrote:
On 04/18/2018 09:57 AM, Dove Tail wrote:
Not terribly strong laws, but, considering they are being passed in
Vermont and signed into law by a Republican governor, this is just
another indication the mood of the people, across the nation, is
changing.Â* A journey begins with the first step.

[...]

Â* More of us are awake than you might think .

--
Snag
Ain't no dollar sign on