Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Rainmaker showerhead

Does anyone have any experience with troubleshooting the Hans Grohe Rainmaker
showerhead? The normal shower /rain setting on mine has stopped working -
water squirts out from the edges of the glass plate - the other settings work
perfectly. I was trying to find some kind of schematics online, but I cant
find anything.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...d-1163685-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/7/2018 3:14 AM, Geverett wrote:
Does anyone have any experience with troubleshooting the Hans Grohe
Rainmaker
showerhead? The normal shower /rain setting on mine has stopped working -
water squirts out from the edges of the glass plateĀ* - the other
settings work
perfectly. I was trying to find some kind of schematics online, but I cant
find anything.

It may be under warranty IF you have your original sales documents.
I have a similar issue and have found no clever way to disassemble.
Eventually I will replace with a Delta which offers a better price and
superior warranty service.

---

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/7/2018 3:14 AM, Geverett wrote:
Does anyone have any experience with troubleshooting the Hans Grohe
Rainmaker
showerhead? The normal shower /rain setting on mine has stopped working -
water squirts out from the edges of the glass plateĀ* - the other
settings work
perfectly. I was trying to find some kind of schematics online, but I cant
find anything.
Pry out the center cap and unscrew the T-20 bolt.

The only serviceable parts seems to be 4 oblong silicone gaskets which,
of course, are unavailable for replacement.
I cleaned from the inside and relubed.
Some dribble but no longer squirting.

---

Showerhead that gives 'needly' spray and is super-easy to install (I'm all thumbs). [email protected] Home Repair 14 March 21st 06 12:54 AM
Rec for a showerhead? Teh Suck Home Repair 4 February 23rd 06 04:57 AM
Thermostatic shower mixer and diverter to bath/showerhead Matthew Barnard UK diy 1 June 22nd 05 10:57 AM
Dripping showerhead Ian Waddell UK diy 3 April 25th 05 02:04 PM
Best Showerhead? Oscar_Lives Home Repair 5 December 19th 04 12:08 AM