DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Old Stanley Garage Door Opener Parts Available (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/607999-old-stanley-garage-door-opener-parts-available.html)

[email protected] March 30th 18 02:29 AM

Old Stanley Garage Door Opener Parts Available

The reversing relay on my 20+ year-old Stanley garage door opener finally gave up the ghost and I replaced the entire unit with a nice new Chamberlain door opener. The motor is fine and works both forward and backwards.

Rather than toss out the old motor and capacitor and all the other stuff that goes with it, I am giving it to the first person who contacts me and wants and picks up the stuff. I live in Central Naperville, about 3 blocks east of the police and fire stations on Aurora Ave at River Rd.

Let me know.

[email protected] March 30th 18 02:30 AM

On Thursday, March 29, 2018 at 8:29:37 PM UTC-5, wrote:
The reversing relay on my 20+ year-old Stanley garage door opener finally gave up the ghost and I replaced the entire unit with a nice new Chamberlain door opener. The motor is fine and works both forward and backwards.

Rather than toss out the old motor and capacitor and all the other stuff that goes with it, I am giving it to the first person who contacts me and wants and picks up the stuff. I live in Central Naperville, about 3 blocks east of the police and fire stations on Aurora Ave at River Rd.

Let me know.

I should have said Naperville, Illinois.