Posted to alt.home.repair

Default George Washington

On Tuesday, March 27, 2018 at 7:14:51 AM UTC-4, BurfordTJustice wrote:
http://imgbox.com/d9CqzTO9

Discipline is sorely lacking.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/28/2018 03:38 AM, wrote:
On Tuesday, March 27, 2018 at 7:14:51 AM UTC-4, BurfordTJustice wrote:
http://imgbox.com/d9CqzTO9

Discipline is sorely lacking.

Cindy Hamilton

Hi Cindy,

Keep in mind the the largest killer of humans -- in
the millions this last century -- is "Death by Government".

Specifically, Left Wing Government, who believed in
nearly everything you believe in, hopefully, not the
murdering part.

And also that we did lose over 200,000 of our children
last year to murdering that you do advocate. So you
are already sliding down that slippery slope.

-T
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, March 28, 2018 at 7:41:45 PM UTC-4, T wrote:
On 03/28/2018 03:38 AM, wrote:
On Tuesday, March 27, 2018 at 7:14:51 AM UTC-4, BurfordTJustice wrote:
http://imgbox.com/d9CqzTO9

Discipline is sorely lacking.

Cindy Hamilton

Hi Cindy,

Keep in mind the the largest killer of humans -- in
the millions this last century -- is "Death by Government".

Specifically, Left Wing Government, who believed in
nearly everything you believe in, hopefully, not the
murdering part.

And also that we did lose over 200,000 of our children
last year to murdering that you do advocate. So you
are already sliding down that slippery slope.

200,000 potential Charles Mansons.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/28/2018 3:38 AM, wrote:
On Tuesday, March 27, 2018 at 7:14:51 AM UTC-4, BurfordTJustice wrote:
http://imgbox.com/d9CqzTO9

Discipline is sorely lacking.

Cindy Hamilton

As usual, that right wing "quote" is FAKE NEWS. What he really said was:

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end
a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and
interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to
render them independent of others for essential, particularly military,
supplies."

http://www.mountvernon.org/digital-e...us-quotations/
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 29 Mar 2018 08:50:35 -0700, Bob F wrote:

As usual, that right wing "quote" is FAKE NEWS. What he really said was:

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end
a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and
interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to
render them independent of others for essential, particularly military,
supplies."

Our founding fathers were human beings, many of them deeply flawed.

Many of the protocols for society and governance which they
established were insightful, but many, such as human slavery, child
labor and the repression of women were abhorrent and simply immoral.

I appreciate the thoughts of Washington, Jefferson, Adams, Madison,
etc. But those thoughts should not be revered as if they were handed
down directly from the right hand of God.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On Tuesday, March 27, 2018 at 7:14:51 AM UTC-4, BurfordTJustice wrote:
http://imgbox.com/d9CqzTO9

Discipline is sorely lacking.

Cindy Hamilton

Hi Cindy,

Keep in mind the the largest killer of humans -- in
the millions this last century -- is "Death by Government".

Specifically, Left Wing Government, who believed in
nearly everything you believe in, hopefully, not the
murdering part.

And also that we did lose over 200,000 of our children
last year to murdering that you do advocate. So you
are already sliding down that slippery slope.

200,000 potential Charles Mansons.

Cindy Hamilton

When did you lose your compassion for the suffering of
other human beings?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/30/2018 at 12:45:36 AM, T wrote:

When did you lose your compassion for the suffering of
other human beings?

Boris, aren't you on the list of Russian employees being expelled?
Shouldn't you be packing?