DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   WE MUST BAN *ALL* GUNS in America (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/607839-re-we-must-ban-%2Aall%2A-guns-america.html)

[email protected] March 27th 18 05:37 PM

WE MUST BAN *ALL* GUNS in America

On Tue, 27 Mar 2018 13:06:11 -0000 (UTC), "Dove Tail"
wrote:

On 3/26/2018 at 7:41:41 PM, wrote:

On Mon, 26 Mar 2018 18:37:40 -0600,
(Neill
Massello) wrote:

wrote:

Many lives will be saved as soon as all guns have been melted down

and turned into useful tools, cookware, and other peaceful metal
objects.

There are no peaceful metal objects! Stop smelting!

I guess he thinks the 1900 people a year who are stabbed and beat to
death with hammers, pipes and axes are OK by him.

Deflect, divert, introduce false equivalences and specious arguments.

What is false about comparing being stabbed to death and being shot?
Both victims are just as dead. You are the one diverting now unless
you admit it is only the gun that bothers you not the killing.

You low testosterone gun-strokers are running scared. A good thing.

Oh wait, it is just the gun. You seem OK with killing with a knife,
that doesn't count.
BTW I am not scared of anything. You are the anonymous troll hiding
behind your keyboard. You have enough information to drive to my house
and say this **** to my face but I don't expect to see you.