Posted to alt.support.depression,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair

Default EVER WONDERED WHY IT'S CALLED SUNSET CHATEAU?

On 2018-03-21 8:23 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
On 3/21/2018 7:48 AM, JD Chase wrote:
Â*Â*Â*Â* Oh Colonel dear, wish that you would share your *romantic* side
more often! 🥂😎¤ï¸

Stuff like that gets Pleasance in a romantic mood.
Which gives me pause to slip 'er the ol' Italian snausage...

you're not even allowed to post when she's home

True or untrue, that is a real gem.

Doug.
Posted to alt.support.depression,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair