DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Eliminating Cigarette Smell in a House? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/607387-re-eliminating-cigarette-smell-house.html)

DawnInOhio March 21st 18 02:14 AM

Eliminating Cigarette Smell in a House?

replying to Cindy, DawnInOhio wrote:
I had a smokers car, a gentleman suggested I get a large bottle of imitation
vanilla and sponges and completely douse them in the vanilla, put them under
seats, and back window area.. Basically scatter them for a few days. The
result was smoke smell gone and no lingering vanilla smell either. You have
to wash everything, including carpet, and change all filters. Once had a
smokers used fridge! It was spotless but that smell was IN the motor. Yuck.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...se-103100-.htm