DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   pour spout for 1 gallon metal can? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/607329-re-pour-spout-1-gallon-metal-can.html)

[email protected] March 20th 18 03:26 PM

pour spout for 1 gallon metal can?

On Friday, May 19, 2006 at 11:45:39 AM UTC-4, wrote:
Does anyone know where I can get a pour spout for the standard 1 gallon
metal can used for thinner, dentatured alcohol, etc?

I've tried the pour the can from the side method...and that still
didn't work so great when the can was full. You would think the
manufacturers of these things would be smart enough to make a no drip
lip, but it's as if they want us waste the product so we buy more!

-joe

Here's one joe !!
https://www.ebay.com/itm/14270217873... 4.m1561.l2649