Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Default The Gilboa Snake Double Barrel AR-15.

On 3/13/18 4:54 PM, Bob Robertson wrote:
On Tue, 13 Mar 2018 10:57:00 -0700, ZZyXX
wrote:

On 3/12/18 6:17 PM, Bob Robertson wrote:
On Mon, 12 Mar 2018 17:35:24 -0700, ZZyXX
wrote:

On 3/11/18 7:27 PM, Bob Robertson wrote:
On Sun, 11 Mar 2018 12:56:50 -0700, ZZyXX
wrote:

On 3/11/18 7:48 AM, BurfordTJustice wrote:
The Gilboa Snake Double Barrel AR-15.

Absolutely the stupidest, impractical and
most expensive waste of firepower I've ever seen.

It only has one use... ...to **** off liberals.

I'll take 2.

http://imgbox.com/WygbAlR7

you'd do anything to try and get an erection, wouldn't you?

You'd do anything to be a human being wouldn't you?

has that worked for you?

Jealous much? : )

of what, your poor attempts at replies

Surely not your obstinate refusal to admit your abject failures of
which there are many.

list them

You think to post to this newsgroup and change
anyone's mind? Make friends? SAVE THE WORLD?

why do you post to this newsgroup?

Oh Lordy, you're here
because your anonymity covers your filthy stinking ass and you can
make whatever ridiculous claims you want and what? It gives you
satisfaction? Poor deluded *******!

the only difference I can see between my anonymity and your "bravery" is
that I'm wise enough to realize fools like you when they can't have
intelligent discussions tend to deflect and when they get called on that
they will try to DOX.

try getting a real life, not a burpford fantasy