DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Pergo On Stairs (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/60492-pergo-stairs.html)

HB2 July 18th 04 07:52 PM

Pergo On Stairs

I am going to lay a laminate floor on my entire second floor living are.

Is Pergo easy to install on stairs? Do people usually do so?

Thanks

Ned July 20th 04 12:14 AM

Pergo On Stairs

"HB2" wrote
I am going to lay a laminate floor on my entire second floor living are.

Is Pergo easy to install on stairs? Do people usually do so?

Thanks

Yes. You do not float the stairs like you do the floor. You glue it down,
same with the riser if you put it there. Use a nosing on every step. I
think it's hard to clean since you have the nosing on every step.