Home Repair (alt.home.repair) For all homeowners and DIYers with many experienced tradesmen. Solve your toughest home fix-it problems.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #331   Report Post  
Old February 12th 18, 06:33 PM posted to alt.home.repair
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by DIYBanter: Jul 2007
Posts: 7,259
Default Thermometers: What's the Problem with Accuracy?

On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 16:33:10 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 11:30:40 -0000, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

On Sunday, February 11, 2018 at 5:41:42 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 22:02:22 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 13:42:58 -0000, Cindy Hamilton wrote:


Jacuzzi. I only spend about 20 minutes in it. Yesterday the water temperature
was 101 F and the air temperature was 20 F. I radiated heat through my head
and shoulders.

I take it to wash you do not immerse but use a shower then.

We don't even have a bath tub here. We have 2 big showers. I do have a
jacuzzi tho. If you are in there a while you get warm enough to stroll
around bare ass for 15 minutes or so ... or you can jump in the 68
degree pool. That will close up your capillaries. These things have
hydro therapy jets and are just the thing if you have sore muscles.


We no longer have a bath tub, either. One shower that fits the space
where the tub used to be, so 60" x 30" or thereabouts. That was the
best remodel we've ever done.


Same here, although the shower is half the size of the tub.


Both of our showers are about 4' x 5' and one has a built in seat. It
is a woman thing I guess. Both have 2 shower heads.

  #332   Report Post  
Old February 12th 18, 07:44 PM posted to alt.home.repair
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by DIYBanter: Aug 2017
Posts: 3,551
Default Thermometers: What's the Problem with Accuracy?

On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 12:33:06 -0500, wrote:


Same here, although the shower is half the size of the tub.


Both of our showers are about 4' x 5' and one has a built in seat. It
is a woman thing I guess. Both have 2 shower heads.


What idiotic drivel by 71-year-old senile oaf! LOL
  #333   Report Post  
Old February 12th 18, 08:33 PM posted to alt.home.repair
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by DIYBanter: Nov 2011
Posts: 4,361
Default Thermometers: What's the Problem with Accuracy?

On 02/12/2018 11:08 AM, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 17:33:06 -0000, wrote:

On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 16:33:10 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 11:30:40 -0000, Cindy Hamilton
wrote:

On Sunday, February 11, 2018 at 5:41:42 PM UTC-5,
wrote:
On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 22:02:22 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 13:42:58 -0000, Cindy Hamilton
wrote:


Jacuzzi. I only spend about 20 minutes in it. Yesterday the
water temperature
was 101 F and the air temperature was 20 F. I radiated heat
through my head
and shoulders.

I take it to wash you do not immerse but use a shower then.

We don't even have a bath tub here. We have 2 big showers. I do have a
jacuzzi tho. If you are in there a while you get warm enough to stroll
around bare ass for 15 minutes or so ... or you can jump in the 68
degree pool. That will close up your capillaries. These things have
hydro therapy jets and are just the thing if you have sore muscles.

We no longer have a bath tub, either. One shower that fits the space
where the tub used to be, so 60" x 30" or thereabouts. That was the
best remodel we've ever done.

Same here, although the shower is half the size of the tub.


Both of our showers are about 4' x 5' and one has a built in seat. It
is a woman thing I guess. Both have 2 shower heads.


Every shower I've ever seen is big enough to stand in and no more.


America -- bigger and better.


  #334   Report Post  
Old February 12th 18, 10:26 PM posted to alt.home.repair
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by DIYBanter: Aug 2017
Posts: 3,551
Default lowbrowman, Birdbrain's senile whore!

On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 12:33:04 -0700, lowbrowman, yet another endlessly
driveling senile idiot, blabbered again:


America -- bigger and better.


Driveling idiot! BG
  #335   Report Post  
Old February 12th 18, 10:46 PM posted to alt.home.repair
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by DIYBanter: Dec 2008
Posts: 945
Default Thermometers: What's the Problem with Accuracy?

On Monday, February 12, 2018 at 11:29:55 AM UTC-5, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 01:37:31 -0000, rbowman wrote:


Might have something to do with sitting in a pool of crap you've just
washed off your body? Hate and fear are not the same thing in most
peoples minds.


You must be really dirty.


It's not just the dirt. It's also the soap floating around on top
of the water.

Baths are for babies.

Cindy Hamilton


  #336   Report Post  
Old February 12th 18, 11:15 PM posted to alt.home.repair
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by DIYBanter: Aug 2017
Posts: 3,551
Default Filthy ****** Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 21:51:50 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
the pathological attention whore of all the uk ngs, blathered again:


I stopped taking baths to save time.


Yeah, you were reported to be "smelly", you filthy ****** who doesn't even
wear underwear!

--
JoeyDee to Birdbrain
"I apologize for thinking you were a jerk. You're just someone with an IQ
lower than your age, and I accept that as a reason for your comments."
MID: l-september.org
  #337   Report Post  
Old February 13th 18, 04:25 AM posted to alt.home.repair
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by DIYBanter: Nov 2011
Posts: 4,361
Default Thermometers: What's the Problem with Accuracy?

On 02/12/2018 02:46 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Monday, February 12, 2018 at 11:29:55 AM UTC-5, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 01:37:31 -0000, rbowman wrote:


Might have something to do with sitting in a pool of crap you've just
washed off your body? Hate and fear are not the same thing in most
peoples minds.


You must be really dirty.


It's not just the dirt. It's also the soap floating around on top
of the water.


Hence the number of household products available to de-scum bathtubs.

https://www.amazon.com/Scumbusting-S...dp/B073NPQ25C/

I've got to admit that seems a little over the top. The woman who wants
to trade up to a 1/2" Milwaukee drill motor because the 3/8" is bogging
down really worries me. But then I'm not a housewife.

  #338   Report Post  
Old February 13th 18, 11:56 AM posted to alt.home.repair
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by DIYBanter: Jul 2007
Posts: 7,259
Default Thermometers: What's the Problem with Accuracy?

On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 18:08:17 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 17:33:06 -0000, wrote:

On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 16:33:10 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 11:30:40 -0000, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

On Sunday, February 11, 2018 at 5:41:42 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 22:02:22 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 13:42:58 -0000, Cindy Hamilton wrote:


Jacuzzi. I only spend about 20 minutes in it. Yesterday the water temperature
was 101 F and the air temperature was 20 F. I radiated heat through my head
and shoulders.

I take it to wash you do not immerse but use a shower then.

We don't even have a bath tub here. We have 2 big showers. I do have a
jacuzzi tho. If you are in there a while you get warm enough to stroll
around bare ass for 15 minutes or so ... or you can jump in the 68
degree pool. That will close up your capillaries. These things have
hydro therapy jets and are just the thing if you have sore muscles.

We no longer have a bath tub, either. One shower that fits the space
where the tub used to be, so 60" x 30" or thereabouts. That was the
best remodel we've ever done.

Same here, although the shower is half the size of the tub.


Both of our showers are about 4' x 5' and one has a built in seat. It
is a woman thing I guess. Both have 2 shower heads.


Every shower I've ever seen is big enough to stand in and no more.


That is the advantage of being the builder. You can make whatever you
want. (or in my case what my wife wanted)
The shower in our master is pretty big with a glass block bay window
in it and that seat I was talking about
  #339   Report Post  
Old February 13th 18, 11:59 AM posted to alt.home.repair
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by DIYBanter: Jul 2007
Posts: 7,259
Default Thermometers: What's the Problem with Accuracy?

On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 19:40:52 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 19:33:04 -0000, rbowman wrote:

On 02/12/2018 11:08 AM, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 17:33:06 -0000, wrote:

On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 16:33:10 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 11:30:40 -0000, Cindy Hamilton
wrote:

On Sunday, February 11, 2018 at 5:41:42 PM UTC-5,
wrote:
On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 22:02:22 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 13:42:58 -0000, Cindy Hamilton
wrote:


Jacuzzi. I only spend about 20 minutes in it. Yesterday the
water temperature
was 101 F and the air temperature was 20 F. I radiated heat
through my head
and shoulders.

I take it to wash you do not immerse but use a shower then.

We don't even have a bath tub here. We have 2 big showers. I do have a
jacuzzi tho. If you are in there a while you get warm enough to stroll
around bare ass for 15 minutes or so ... or you can jump in the 68
degree pool. That will close up your capillaries. These things have
hydro therapy jets and are just the thing if you have sore muscles.

We no longer have a bath tub, either. One shower that fits the space
where the tub used to be, so 60" x 30" or thereabouts. That was the
best remodel we've ever done.

Same here, although the shower is half the size of the tub.

Both of our showers are about 4' x 5' and one has a built in seat. It
is a woman thing I guess. Both have 2 shower heads.

Every shower I've ever seen is big enough to stand in and no more.


America -- bigger and better.


Gotta have room for the beergut?


Certainly enough room for a man and a woman to "get dirty" ;-)
  #340   Report Post  
Old February 13th 18, 06:56 PM posted to alt.home.repair
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by DIYBanter: Dec 2008
Posts: 945
Default Thermometers: What's the Problem with Accuracy?

On Tuesday, February 13, 2018 at 10:52:56 AM UTC-5, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Tue, 13 Feb 2018 10:56:59 -0000, wrote:

On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 18:08:17 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 17:33:06 -0000, wrote:

On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 16:33:10 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 11:30:40 -0000, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

On Sunday, February 11, 2018 at 5:41:42 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 22:02:22 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 13:42:58 -0000, Cindy Hamilton wrote:


Jacuzzi. I only spend about 20 minutes in it. Yesterday the water temperature
was 101 F and the air temperature was 20 F. I radiated heat through my head
and shoulders.

I take it to wash you do not immerse but use a shower then.

We don't even have a bath tub here. We have 2 big showers. I do have a
jacuzzi tho. If you are in there a while you get warm enough to stroll
around bare ass for 15 minutes or so ... or you can jump in the 68
degree pool. That will close up your capillaries. These things have
hydro therapy jets and are just the thing if you have sore muscles.

We no longer have a bath tub, either. One shower that fits the space
where the tub used to be, so 60" x 30" or thereabouts. That was the
best remodel we've ever done.

Same here, although the shower is half the size of the tub.

Both of our showers are about 4' x 5' and one has a built in seat. It
is a woman thing I guess. Both have 2 shower heads.

Every shower I've ever seen is big enough to stand in and no more.


That is the advantage of being the builder. You can make whatever you
want. (or in my case what my wife wanted)
The shower in our master is pretty big with a glass block bay window
in it and that seat I was talking about


The whole point of a shower is it's quick and easy. You stand under the water and sponge yourself. Why would you need more room?


So that my husband can come in and sponge me, and vice versa.

Cindy Hamilton


Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Oven thermometers David.WE.Roberts UK diy 17 March 13th 13 09:03 PM
Oven (thermometers) again Another John UK diy 1 March 12th 13 06:23 PM
How do they make thermometers? Jeff Wisnia Metalworking 5 January 19th 05 02:31 AM
Infra-red thermometers reduced at Maplin Biggles UK diy 9 December 31st 04 03:26 PM
thermometers Kenrumpole UK diy 1 June 27th 04 12:48 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 DIYbanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about DIY & home improvement"

 

Copyright © 2017