DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   How BurpfartTJustice Gets Drunk Compared to the Rest of the World (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/602489-re-how-burpfarttjustice-gets-drunk-compared-rest-world.html)

jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) December 28th 17 05:44 PM

How BurpfartTJustice Gets Drunk Compared to the Rest of the World

On Thu, 28 Dec 2017 12:16:50 -0500, "BurpfartTJustice"
wrote:

A hint: far more self-destructively.

How Britain Gets Drunk Compared to the Rest of the World
Britain likes a drink. This has been evident every Friday and Saturday night
on these isles since the beginning of human history, through to the point
where the term "booze Britain" became a legitimate phrase used by everyone
from dour old men writing despairing op-eds for the Telegraph to whomever
was responsible for naming Bravo's primetime programming in the early-2000s.
However, British boozing isn't all big nights, banter, and beautiful moments
you're unlikely to remember the following morning; new research into global
drinking habits has revealed that, for every 100 drinkers in a British pub,
at least one will end up seeking emergency treatment after getting ****ed.

How can that possibly be a Bad Thing™, Burpfart?

When it gets dark before 4 pm what ELSE is there for people to do???
- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews
this cretin that makes sense. Usually,he just does his "You are a
even one word drivel."
- Boadicea, about GBLTP dreckgook Ejer****o