DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Trying to get an unwanted month of Amazon Prime refunded. (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/602231-trying-get-unwanted-month-amazon-prime-refunded.html)

micky December 23rd 17 04:48 AM

Trying to get an unwanted month of Amazon Prime refunded.

No question here. Just a possibly intersting story:

I had to sign up for Amazon Prime because I was leaving town soon and
needed some things for the trip. They all arrived on time.

Forgot to cancel Prime because I was on vacation mode.

Remembered on Wednesday, bought one last thing, and cancelled. Had to
say I wanted to 4 times in a row, I think. Saw confirmation screen.

Get a notice from the bank at 8pm that I was charged for another month.

Looked at my email, never got a confirmation. Those are more often
noticed when they arrive than when they don't.

**Went to Amazon, cancelled my Prime, the same day I was billed and 3
hours after the notice, and got the entire month's charge refunded.

A lot easier than I expected.