DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   THE LOW PRICES BROUGHT US IN, THE OTHER MOULIES KEPT US OUT! (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/601667-re-low-prices-brought-us-other-moulies-kept-us-out.html)

jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) December 12th 17 02:22 PM

THE LOW PRICES BROUGHT US IN, THE OTHER MOULIES KEPT US OUT!

On Mon, 11 Dec 2017 15:59:32 -0600, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

On Mon, 11 Dec 2017 08:13:22 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
J. Burke" wrote:

The quality keeps bringing us back...

FOOD-4-LESS: "Smile! Yer saving money!"

*Care to share some of yer shopping stories???

Don't go where the moulies go!

Will that do, Midnight?

I have 485.

485 shopping stories?
- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"But vhere vill ve be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews
David December 12th 17 04:07 PM

aliash)" wrote in message

On Mon, 11 Dec 2017 15:59:32 -0600, "David" wrote:

.. .

J. Burke" wrote:

The quality keeps bringing us back...

FOOD-4-LESS: "Smile! Yer saving money!"

*Care to share some of yer shopping stories???

Don't go where the moulies go!

Will that do, Midnight?

I have 485.

485 shopping stories?
- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"But vhere vill ve be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews
its a time zone

jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) December 12th 17 04:29 PM

THE LOW PRICES BROUGHT US IN, THE OTHER MOULIES KEPT US OUT!

On Tue, 12 Dec 2017 10:07:03 -0600, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

On Mon, 11 Dec 2017 15:59:32 -0600, "David" wrote:

. ..

J. Burke" wrote:

The quality keeps bringing us back...

FOOD-4-LESS: "Smile! Yer saving money!"

*Care to share some of yer shopping stories???

Don't go where the moulies go!

Will that do, Midnight?

I have 485.

485 shopping stories?

it’s a time zone

Central time?
- -

David December 12th 17 05:02 PM

aliash)" wrote in message

On Tue, 12 Dec 2017 10:07:03 -0600, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

On Mon, 11 Dec 2017 15:59:32 -0600, "David" wrote:

. ..

J. Burke" wrote:

The quality keeps bringing us back...

FOOD-4-LESS: "Smile! Yer saving money!"

*Care to share some of yer shopping stories???

Don't go where the moulies go!

Will that do, Midnight?

I have 485.

485 shopping stories?

its a time zone

Central time?
- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"But vhere vill ve be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews
it will cover the shipping lanes and a holiday

jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) December 12th 17 06:51 PM

THE LOW PRICES BROUGHT US IN, THE OTHER MOULIES KEPT US OUT!

On Tue, 12 Dec 2017 11:02:45 -0600, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

On Tue, 12 Dec 2017 10:07:03 -0600, "David" wrote:

. ..

J. Burke" wrote:

The quality keeps bringing us back...

FOOD-4-LESS: "Smile! Yer saving money!"

*Care to share some of yer shopping stories???

Don't go where the moulies go!

Will that do, Midnight?

I have 485.

485 shopping stories?

it’s a time zone

Central time?

it will cover the shipping lanes and a holiday

A time zone can do all that?
- -

David December 12th 17 07:28 PM

aliash)" wrote in message

On Tue, 12 Dec 2017 11:02:45 -0600, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

On Tue, 12 Dec 2017 10:07:03 -0600, "David" wrote:

. ..

J. Burke" wrote:

[...]

naw its just a time

jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) December 12th 17 09:29 PM

THE LOW PRICES BROUGHT US IN, THE OTHER MOULIES KEPT US OUT!

On Tue, 12 Dec 2017 13:28:41 -0600, "David" wrote:

m...

J. Burke" wrote:

The quality keeps bringing us back...

FOOD-4-LESS: "Smile! Yer saving money!"

*Care to share some of yer shopping stories???

Don't go where the moulies go!

Will that do, Midnight?

I have 485.

485 shopping stories?

it’s a time zone

Central time?

it will cover the shipping lanes and a holiday

A time zone can do all that?

naw its just a time

In a zone.
- -