Posted to alt.home.repair

Default No Gender December rolls round again

On Saturday, December 9, 2017 at 4:24:04 PM UTC-5, BurfordTJustice wrote:
Guys, tie the kangaroo down.
Remember the folks down under are really British decendents.

No Gender December rolls round again

December is most known as the month of Christmas, the closing off of the
calendar year and in Australia the beginning of the summer holidays. But now
the month has also been infected by leftist gender social reengineers who
are always looking for a new way to promote the concept of gender fluidly,
especially to children.

In 2014 a group called Play Unlimited founded No Gender December with the
aim to end what they call 'gender-stereotyped toys'. They believe that with
correct parental conditioning you can actually defy biological reality and
scientific studies and make boys like girl's toys and girls like boy toys.
Last year they were successful in lobbying major Australian retailers Big W
and Target to end having gendered toy categories in their stores.
https://www.spectator.com.au/2017/12...s-round-again/

You probably can't make kids like different toys, but you can acknowledge
that some girls like "boy" toys and some boys like "girl" toys. Every
goddamned year they gave me Barbies when what I wanted was a chemistry set.
At least I got the Man from U.N.C.L.E. spy kit the year I wanted one so
badly.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

Liberal Moonbat parents gave their little boys dolls(not GI Joe) to
play with rather than toy guns. The little boys promptly tore the
arms off the dolls, pointed them at each other and shouted "BANG!
BANG!" Little boys are NOT little girls. Little boys are savages
which is why they need a strong father to tame them or they grow up
to be adult savages. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Savage Monster

which explains why you don't have any children

Gender - the most important factor in Westminister franklinKite UK diy 4 November 9th 17 08:35 PM
Rule gives Oregonians non-gender option on driver's license BurfordTJustice[_4_] Home Repair 1 June 16th 17 02:17 PM
OT Gender pay gap. harry UK diy 3 November 9th 15 09:36 AM
Centronix gender? [email protected] Electronics Repair 17 February 4th 14 10:04 PM
It just goes round and round N. Thornton UK diy 22 February 3rd 04 08:37 PM