DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   We have NOTHING to be Thankful for this Thanksgiving (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/600649-we-have-nothing-thankful-thanksgiving.html)

[email protected] November 23rd 17 10:30 AM

We have NOTHING to be Thankful for this Thanksgiving

It's Thanksgiving 2017.
We have NOTHING to be Thankful for this Thanksgiving.
Not with Trump in the Whitehouse. Rather than being thankful, we
should be furious and filled with hate for that son of a bitch.
We should be at war against Trump and his selected representatives in
congress. We should be marching in front of the Whitehouse with an
aresenal of weapons, not eating ****ing turkey.
By the time trump finishes his 4 years, none of us will even have a
table to sit at.

Donald Trump hates America, and he will destroy it, if we dont stop
him soon.

Uncle Monster[_2_] November 23rd 17 12:03 PM

We have NOTHING to be Thankful for this Thanksgiving

On Thursday, November 23, 2017 at 4:32:12 AM UTC-6, wrote:
It's Thanksgiving 2017.
We have NOTHING to be Thankful for this Thanksgiving.
Not with Trump in the Whitehouse. Rather than being thankful, we
should be furious and filled with hate for that son of a bitch.
We should be at war against Trump and his selected representatives in
congress. We should be marching in front of the Whitehouse with an
aresenal of weapons, not eating ****ing turkey.
By the time trump finishes his 4 years, none of us will even have a
table to sit at.

Donald Trump hates America, and he will destroy it, if we dont stop
him soon.

[8~{} Uncle Bonkers Monster

Ken[_6_] November 23rd 17 12:40 PM

We have NOTHING to be Thankful for this Thanksgiving

wrote:
It's Thanksgiving 2017.
We have NOTHING to be Thankful for this Thanksgiving.
Not with Trump in the Whitehouse. Rather than being thankful, we
should be furious and filled with hate for that son of a bitch.
We should be at war against Trump and his selected representatives in
congress. We should be marching in front of the Whitehouse with an
aresenal of weapons, not eating ****ing turkey.
By the time trump finishes his 4 years, none of us will even have a
table to sit at.

Donald Trump hates America, and he will destroy it, if we dont stop
him soon.

Thank you Hillary.

Arthur Okun November 23rd 17 12:58 PM

We have NOTHING to be Thankful for this Thanksgiving

On 11/23/2017 05:30 AM, wrote:
It's Thanksgiving 2017.
We have NOTHING to be Thankful for this Thanksgiving.
Not with Trump in the Whitehouse. Rather than being thankful, we
should be furious and filled with hate for that son of a bitch.
We should be at war against Trump and his selected representatives in
congress. We should be marching in front of the Whitehouse with an
aresenal of weapons, not eating ****ing turkey.
By the time trump finishes his 4 years, none of us will even have a
table to sit at.

Donald Trump hates America, and he will destroy it, if we dont stop
him soon.

The "misery index", which is calculated by summing the unemployment rate and the inflation rate, is almost at an all-time low.

Cindy Hamilton[_2_] November 23rd 17 05:21 PM

We have NOTHING to be Thankful for this Thanksgiving

On Thursday, November 23, 2017 at 5:32:12 AM UTC-5, wrote:
It's Thanksgiving 2017.
We have NOTHING to be Thankful for this Thanksgiving.
Not with Trump in the Whitehouse. Rather than being thankful, we
should be furious and filled with hate for that son of a bitch.
We should be at war against Trump and his selected representatives in
congress. We should be marching in front of the Whitehouse with an
aresenal of weapons,

Why are you posting to Usenet instead of taking meaningful action?
Stick your head in the closet and shout; it's about as effective.

Poser.

Cindy Hamilton

ZZyXX[_3_] November 23rd 17 08:03 PM

On 11/23/17 4:03 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Thursday, November 23, 2017 at 4:32:12 AM UTC-6, wrote:
It's Thanksgiving 2017.
We have NOTHING to be Thankful for this Thanksgiving.
Not with Trump in the Whitehouse. Rather than being thankful, we
should be furious and filled with hate for that son of a bitch.
We should be at war against Trump and his selected representatives in
congress. We should be marching in front of the Whitehouse with an
aresenal of weapons, not eating ****ing turkey.
By the time trump finishes his 4 years, none of us will even have a
table to sit at.

Donald Trump hates America, and he will destroy it, if we dont stop
him soon.

[8~{} Uncle Bonkers Monster

how's that been working for you?