Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ****** Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 18:58:29 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

So you're admitting the root cause is Americans are dumbasses. There is
no fixing them, they're just a bunch of retarded 6 year olds with hammers
hitting each other.

....says, of course, the sociopathic ****** with the mental and emotional
maturity of 6 year old! tsk

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) life as a ******:
"When I was 14, there were places in forests where people would leave
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Gun violence rare in U.K. compared to U.S.

[8~{} Uncle Deplorable Monster

Exactly.* "Racists" hate people of another race.* "Non-racists"
hate
their own race.* The terms are the wrong way round.

Eh!?

It was a simple enough sentence.

It didn't make sense.

You know what a racist is, you know what a non racist is.* You know
what
hating another race is, you know what hating your own race is.* Those
were the only 4 concepts in the post.

I don't hate anybody.

I can think of one.

You can't, becuase I don't.

So you don't hate.... Mr Pounder, Hitler, Genghis Khan, .....

Would you hate someone if they blew up your house or killed someone
close to you?

No, what's the point. Hating won't change anything.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 20:05:29 -0000, Bod wrote:

[8~{} Uncle Deplorable Monster

Exactly.* "Racists" hate people of another race.* "Non-racists"
hate
their own race.* The terms are the wrong way round.

Eh!?

It was a simple enough sentence.

It didn't make sense.

You know what a racist is, you know what a non racist is.* You know
what
hating another race is, you know what hating your own race is.
Those
were the only 4 concepts in the post.

I don't hate anybody.

I can think of one.

You can't, becuase I don't.

So you don't hate.... Mr Pounder, Hitler, Genghis Khan, .....

Would you hate someone if they blew up your house or killed someone
close to you?

No, what's the point. Hating won't change anything.

It's a natural emotion.* If someone does me wrong, I hate them.* Then I
get my own back.

That's your choice.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Beavis & Butthead, together, again! LOL

On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 20:01:39 -0000, Butthead said to Beavis:

I don't hate anybody.

I can think of one.

You can't, becuase I don't.

So you don't hate.... Mr Pounder, Hitler, Genghis Khan, .....

Would you hate someone if they blew up your house or killed someone close to you?

Sounds like Beavis is as delusional as Butthead! Keep it going, freaks! LOL

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) endless BULL****:
"If you live for 4 years and die, you wasted 4 years. If you live for 20
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 20:05:29 +0000, Beavis said to Butthead wrote:

You can't, becuase I don't.

So you don't hate.... Mr Pounder, Hitler, Genghis Khan, .....

Would you hate someone if they blew up your house or killed someone
close to you?

No, what's the point. Hating won't change anything.

That's quite saintly of you, Beavis! How much grass do YOU smoke per day?
LMAO!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 20:09:36 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

I don't hate anybody.

I can think of one.

You can't, becuase I don't.

So you don't hate.... Mr Pounder, Hitler, Genghis Khan, .....

Would you hate someone if they blew up your house or killed someone
close to you?

No, what's the point. Hating won't change anything.

It's a natural emotion. If someone does me wrong, I hate them. Then I get my own back.

Seriously, Butthead, what would a congenital SOCIOPATH like you know about
"emotions"?

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) endless sociopathic
bull****:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 21:19:13 -0000, Butthead said to Beavis:

So you don't hate.... Mr Pounder, Hitler, Genghis Khan, .....

Would you hate someone if they blew up your house or killed someone
close to you?

No, what's the point. Hating won't change anything.

It's a natural emotion. If someone does me wrong, I hate them. Then I
get my own back.

That's your choice.

It's the choice of 99% of people. Almost everyone would not take anything bad lying down.

You are mistaken, Butthead. Just like you are mistaken believing that 99% of
all people are ******s like you!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) pathological
"thinking":
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 22:13:38 -0000, Butthead said to Beavis:

Stop trying to educate them, it's best they kill themselves off.

Let me guess, Birdbrain. You have ALWAYS been mentally so sick, you NEVER
needed to serve in any army. Am I right or am I right? BG

--
Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) about California:
"It's a hot place and everyone is almost naked."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 22:12:52 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

We're all just a bunch of hicks. Stay the **** over there and you won't
have a problem, pussy.

So you admit you have no brain?

And this coming of course from the village idiot known on all the UK groups
as "Birdbrain"! LOL

--
Pelican to Birdbrain Macaw:
"Ok. I'm persuaded . You are an idiot."

--
DerbyDad03 addressing Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"Frigging Idiot. Get the hell out of my thread."

--
Kerr Mudd-John about Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"It's like arguing with a demented frog."

--
Mr Pounder Esquire about Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"the **** poor delivery boy with no hot running water, 11 cats and

--
Rob Morley about Birdbrain:
"He's a perennial idiot"

--
JoeyDee to Birdbrain
"I apologize for thinking you were a jerk. You're just someone with an IQ
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 19:46:33 -0000, Meanie wrote:

On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 17:37:50 -0000, Meanie wrote:

On 11/8/2017 4:30 AM, Bod wrote:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ates/85994716/

Ireland: Ireland banned firearms in 1972. Irelands homicide rate was
fairly static going all the way back to 1945. In that period, it
fluctuated between 0.1 and 0.6 per 100,000 people. Immediately after
the
ban, the murder rate shot up to 1.6 per 100,000 people in 1975. It then
dropped back down to 0.4. It has trended up, reaching 1.4 in 2007.

Australia: Australia enacted its gun ban in 1996. Murders have
basically
run flat, seeing only a small spike after the ban and then returning
almost immediately to preban numbers. It is currently trending down,
but
is within the fluctuations exhibited in other nations.

Plain and simple. Gun control has no significant impact on murder
rates.
Removing firearms does not typically create massive lawlessness. It
is a
moot point. These figures arent a secret. Why would the governments of
these nations want a disarmed populace? For the answer, it is best to
look at a nation that has had long-time gun bans that is currently
relaxing their laws. Russia recently relaxed its firearms laws. For the
first time in recent memory, a Russian citizen can carry a firearm. The
prohibited items speak volumes about what a governments motive behind
disarming the population is. Russia has allowed smoothbore long
barrelled guns, pistols, revolvers, and other firearms, as well as
Tasers, and devices equipped with teargas. Thats almost everything,
what is still banned? Rifles. So the Russian government has made it
clear that the real objective is to remove rifles from civilian hands.
The reasoning is pretty clear: you need rifles to overthrow a
government.

The Real Reason Gun Control Will Never Work:
Poverty has a greater correlation to violent crime than access to
firearms. Education and poverty are directly linked. In short, we dont
have a gun problem in the United States, we have a cultural problem.
Most people in the gun control lobby know nothing about firearms or
their construction. Everything you need to manufacture firearms is
available at Home Depot. The materials needed to manufacture a 12 gauge
shotgun cost about $20. If someone wanted to build a fully automatic
Mac-10 style submachine gun, it would probably cost about $60. Every
electrician, plumber, and handyman in the country has the materials
necessary to manufacture firearms in their shop. The items are
completely unregulated. They arent like the chemicals necessary to
manufacture methamphetamine. How is the battle against that black
market
working out?

We have a society that panders to the basest desires and instincts. One
of those is violence. We live in a society where women are given dirty
looks for breastfeeding in a restaurant, while over their heads on the
wall-mounted television plays a movie that graphically depicts someone
being tortured to death. We are desensitized to violence, and we have a
generation of people that do not have the coping skills necessary to
deal with reality.

Firearms are the Pandoras Box of the United States. The box is
open, it
cant be closed through legislation. If you want to change society, you
have to actually change the whole of society. You cant blame an
inanimate object thats availability has absolutely no correlation to
murder and expect to end violence.

So you're admitting the root cause is Americans are dumbasses.* There is
no fixing them, they're just a bunch of retarded 6 year olds with
hammers hitting each other.

We're all just a bunch of hicks. Stay the **** over there and you won't
have a problem, pussy.

So you admit you have no brain?

Whatever you want to believe, Jamie. I know you need that sense of
righteousness so you can play with your **** and scream your name during
orgasm.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 17:41:08 -0000, Meanie wrote:

On 11/13/2017 12:18 PM, Bod wrote:
On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 17:11:07 -0000, Bod wrote:

On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 04:52:52 -0000, Uncle Monster

wrote:

On Saturday, November 11, 2017 at 8:48:02 AM UTC-6, trader_4 wrote:
On Saturday, November 11, 2017 at 4:05:27 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster
wrote:
On Friday, November 10, 2017 at 6:39:48 PM UTC-6, trader_4 wrote:
On Friday, November 10, 2017 at 7:10:18 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 11/8/2017 3:36 PM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 08 Nov 2017 13:12:21 -0600, CRNG

wrote:

We are not allowed to say that but it is true that one
demographic
representing ~16% of the people are responsible for more
than half of
the murders.

You mean KneeGrows right?

It is safe to say Negroid. Or that the home repair was
niggardly.

Not nice to say things like "Dixie blue gum" or "porch
monkey".

Or if the president is a combination Negroid & Caucasian,
never call
them "high yellow".

A guy at work used to call the Negroid boss, "silver back".

The first time I called one of my kids a reneger he thought I
was making
a racist remark.

Then I'm reminded of a coworker at our company's plant in
Richmond say
they call a shift change there, reneging.

I got in trouble with the wife one day when a well dressed
black man
came knocking at the door looking like some kind of
solicitor so I
refused to answer.* He stood there a minute, started to leave
and a
drenching thunderstorm struck so he stayed to keep dry.* I
said, "Look
honey, we have a live porch monkey."

Another fine example of the kind of person that supports Trump.
Then you wonder why people say you're a bunch of racists.

Giggles Everything is racist to you Traitor_4ever. You hate
White
people and you show it every day. ヽ(^o^)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Racist Monster

I see, so according to you, using the term "porch monkey" to refer
to a
black man is not racist.* What exactly does it take?* Dressing
up in
your
white hood and hanging a black guy?* Vic is right, Trump is
enabling
people
like you.* Which is another reason I totally reject Trump.

You can't define or even understand the word "racist" Traitor_4ever!
You spew it like a 2-year-old who heard mommy and daddy say it when
they were mad about something! Your racism and hatred of White
people
is quite evident in your posts so give it a rest! Donald Trump beat
HITLERy Clinton and is now President! The Progressive Liberal
Leftist
Commicrat Moonbat Freak agenda is being erased so get over it
Traitor_4ever! ( *_*)

[8~{} Uncle Deplorable Monster

Exactly.* "Racists" hate people of another race.* "Non-racists" hate
their own race.* The terms are the wrong way round.

Eh!?

It was a simple enough sentence.

It didn't make sense.

Don't confuse the poor gal. She can't comprehend common sense.

It's not me that can't understand the simple sentence above.

Well I certainly couldn't. It was nonsense.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

Your jealousy is a bitch. LMFAO!

Why would I be jealous of stupidity?

It's a step up from your moronic character.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 17:25:55 -0000, Meanie wrote:

On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 02:44:28 -0000, Meanie wrote:

On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 21:20:21 -0000, Meanie wrote:

On 11/12/2017 12:52 PM, Bod wrote:
On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 13:54:29 -0000, Bod
wrote:

On 12/11/2017 13:09, Meanie wrote:
On 11/12/2017 3:07 AM, Bod wrote:
On 11/11/2017 23:59, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 19:40:03 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Bod wrote:
It is safe to say Negroid. Or that the home repair was
niggardly. Not nice to say things like "Dixie blue
gum" or
"porch
monkey".

Or if the president is a combination Negroid &
Caucasian,
never
call them "high yellow".

A guy at work used to call the Negroid boss, "silver
back".

Silverback means the one in charge, why would they get
upset
about that? Could it be they just like making a fuss?
Where I used to work someone was called Silverback (a
boss
with
5 people under him). He was white.

Tell us all about where you used to "work", Hucker.
******.

I've had better jobs than you.

Translation: I don't want to tell you, it's embarrassing.

He actually had quite good job. A job that Mr Pounder has
not
got
the talent for.

He got sacked from all of his jobs and now walks a paper
round.
A 42
year old failure.
I got City and Guilds

ROTFPMSL!* Isn't that what people who leave school at 16 and
can't
get into University get?

No.

in heating and ventilation.

My god what complicated technology you worked with....

It gave me a wage, not the dole that you will have for the
rest of
your
worthless, useless, sponging existence.

You told me that you were
a qualified plumber. You were not, you lied.

I have never seen anything to suggest he was not a plumber.

I have, but I will not go there. But, if Bod calls me out I
will go
there.
Best you keep your mouth shut Bod.

That is why you are where you are now.
People who live in wooden caravans should not throw stones,
Bod.

His car is a damn sight better than your Datsun.

Really?
My car is not yet 12 months old.
What a prick you are Hucker.

A car is just transport to us, not a status symbol.
I pity people who think they are better than others.
Shallow insecure folk act like that.

Then you must really pity your friend Jamie. She's better than
everyone.
*
Yes he tends to do that very same thing.

No, I think I'm more sensible than everyone else, as do you.

No, you disrespect the Americans a lot on here.

She disrespects anyone who doesn't agree with her agenda.

You're the one with the female name around here.

LMFAO. We are already aware of you being a ****ing idiot with the
inability to understand definitions.

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dic...english/meanie
No mention of you being male.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James
"the typically masculine first name James"

.....and no mention of female. You're just a ****ing moron, Jamie.

BTW, eliminate that masculine part since it's the farthest from truth
within your sissy character.

James is a male forename.* Meanie is a made up non-gender-specific
name.* Are you non-gender-specific?* Do you swing both ways?

Yes, I swing with my right and left arms where a pussy such as you would
be left on the floor.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 14 Nov 2017 19:33:52 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Your jealousy is a bitch. LMFAO!

Why would I be jealous of stupidity?

Says the official VILLAGE IDIOT of all the UK newsgroups! LOL

--
Rob Morley about Birdbrain:
"He's a perennial idiot"
MID: 20170519215057.56a1f1d4@Mars

--
JoeyDee to Birdbrain
"I apologize for thinking you were a jerk. You're just someone with an IQ
lower than your age, and I accept that as a reason for your comments."
MID: l-september.org

--
Sam Plusnet about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson Sword" LOL):
"He's just desperate to be noticed. Any attention will do, no matter how

--
asking Birdbrain:
"What, were you dropped on your head as a child?"

--
Christie addressing endlessly driveling Birdbrain Macaw (now "James
Wilkinson" LOL):

--
Mr Pounder's fitting description of Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are a well known fool, a tosser, a pillock, a stupid unemployable

--
Richard to pathetic ****** Hucker:
"You haven't bred?

--
about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
""not the sharpest knife in the drawer"'s parents sure made a serious

--
Mr Pounder exposing sociopathic Birdbrain:
"You will always be a lonely sociopath living in a ******** with no hot

--
francis about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"He seems to have a reputation as someone of limited intelligence"

--
Peter Moylan about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"If people like JWS didn't exist, we would have to find some other way to
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 14 Nov 2017 19:33:19 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

What we know for SURE is that you are sick ******, Birdbrain!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) endless BULL****:
"If you live for 4 years and die, you wasted 4 years. If you live for 20
years and die, you wasted 20 years, that's 5 times worse."
MID:

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 14 Nov 2017 19:44:21 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

I really can't make that sentence any simpler. What part of it confuses
you? Does the following confuse you too? Because it's in the same
format:

You wouldn't understand, Birdbrain! Your birdbrain and your sociopathy
always come in between!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
world: