Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair

Default *ME TOO*

On 10/17/2017 12:12 PM, Snohomo Jackie G wrote:
Scatboi g8dgc aka Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
Do you have a secret story you wanna tell?

The trolls here smell like ape ****.

That's yer upper lip..Snohomo Jackie!

LoLoLoL
Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,alt.support.depression,alt.free.newsservers

"Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message
news
On 10/17/2017 9:40 AM, Casa de Masa wrote:
On 10/17/2017 12:12 PM, Snohomo Jackie G wrote:
Scatboi g8dgc aka Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
Do you have a secret story you wanna tell?

The trolls here smell like ape ****.

That's yer upper lip..Snohomo Jackie!

LoLoLoL

Jack, I think casa de los jotos is coming on to you.

mine is coming along but I still get nervous

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair

On 10/17/2017 2:15 PM, Snohomo Jackie G wrote:
Just an old fairy with a new name.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!search/snohomo$20Jackie$20G

LoLoLoL