Posted to alt.home.repair

Default He was seen marching in Charlottesville with white supremacists.Now he's fired.

On 8/15/2017 1:54 PM, trader_4 wrote:
On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 2:28:51 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On 8/15/2017 12:12 PM, trader_4 wrote:
On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 12:00:24 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On 8/15/2017 10:31 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 10:44:51 AM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 05:51:27 -0700 (PDT), trader_4

ones, complete with the Nazi flag and torches, that we saw in
Charlottesville. They even ran over a dozen people and killed that
poor woman.

That needs to be denounced and we need a president who does so,

'scuze me ... don't you watch the news? President Trump did that.

Yes, two days late, after being forced and shamed into doing it.

He spoke on the subject previously, which, was understood,

Yes, what he did was to speak about racism, hatred and bigotry on "many sides,
many sides" instead of specifically condemning the worst, obvious case
that had just happened.

Gee ... it makes perfect sense that he spoke about racism on MANY sides,
because racism exists on MANY SIDES!

Far be it for him to say anything that is true and have the alt LEFT
acknowledge what he said was true!

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, August 16, 2017 at 11:04:44 AM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
[...]

How's Trump's approach going so far? CEOs of MErck, Under Armour,
and Intel quit his manufacturing committee. So too did the head
of the AFLCIO, in protest. I watched Flynn at Trump's latest
disaster yesterday afternoon, when he dug himself 6 foot deeper
into his hole. Flynn had his arms crossed, staring constantly
at the floor two feet in front of him. He's beginning to realize
the sinking ship with the nutty captain that he signed on to
isn't salvageable.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/16/2017 10:30 AM, trader_4 wrote:
[...]

I think he's doing a great job.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, August 16, 2017 at 11:53:43 AM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
[...]

Yes, you're in the 36% minority. About 56% disapprove of his job
performance, count me as one of them. His 36% is the worst on
record for any president 7 months into office. Soon he'll be
at Nixon levels, probably now, after his big screw up yesterday.
Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

Yeah, he's doing a great job alright. 36% approve, 56% disapprove
and that was before his latest screw the pooch. Today he had to
shut down two of his business leader committees because CEOs were
bailing right and left, Merck, Under Armour, Intel, AFLCIO.
And it's obvious what happened next. While Trump was saying good
riddance, I have plenty more to put on there, the other CEOs
on the committee were meeting and decided it was time to go.
They almost certainly let the WH know that it was over, giving
the orange clown a few hours to fold his tent. He did, he
cancelled both committtees, ending them. Nice. Mr Businessman
rejected by America's business leaders!

"Trump announced the disbanding of the two councils €” the Strategy & Policy Forum and the Manufacturing Council, which hosted many of the top corporate leaders in America €” amid a growing uproar by chief executives furious over Trump's decision to equate the actions of white supremacists and protesters in remarks Tuesday at Trump Tower. "

Trump is winning alright, just like Charlie Sheen was winning, winning,
winning. He's about as fit to be president too.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, August 16, 2017 at 12:17:55 PM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:
[...]

When you pull numbers out of you ass, they smell. ヽ(γƒ…)γƒŽ

[8~{} Uncle Observant Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 08/16/2017 08:04 PM, trader_4 wrote:
Yeah, he's doing a great job alright. 36% approve, 56% disapprove
and that was before his latest screw the pooch.

Where did you take your little poll? At the entrance to the welfare office?

Most American workers (the people who pay all the taxes so democrats can sit on their fat lazy asses) love President Trump.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, August 17, 2017 at 12:37:22 AM UTC-4, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

The poll numbers are readily available for anyone willing to look.
Of course that excludes you.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...oval-6179.html

That's an average of 9 job approval polls, continuously tracked and graphed..
View it and learn the truth. Or continue to listen to Trump
and Hannity, etc., your choice.

Also factor in some other interesting polls, like Economist/YpuGov, which
has Trump at 42% job approval, also has only 28% saying that they
want him to run for re-election. That tells me that's more likely
his true job approval, because otherwise it's hard to explain why
if you approve of the job he's doing that you would not want him
to run again.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, August 17, 2017 at 4:53:41 AM UTC-4, taxpayer wrote:
On 08/16/2017 08:04 PM, trader_4 wrote:
Yeah, he's doing a great job alright. 36% approve, 56% disapprove
and that was before his latest screw the pooch.

Where did you take your little poll? At the entrance to the welfare office?

Most American workers (the people who pay all the taxes so democrats can sit on their fat lazy asses) love President Trump.

That came from Gallup, perhaps you've heard of them? And it's
not as if it's unique, all the polls whether by Gallup, Rasmussen,
Quinnipiac, WSJ, etc show similar. But wait, Gallup has their
new numbers out, Trump is at a new low, 34% approve, 61% disapprove!
And that was taken Fri through Sun, when the impact from his
latest pooch screwing was just starting. Best of all, and probably
closer to the real number of what people think, the latest
Economist/YouGov poll has just 28% of people saying they think
Trump should run for re-election. That's probably closer to his
real approval number.

Here's tracking of about 10 credible polls, averaged and plotted
over time:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...oval-6179.html
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/16/2017 7:04 PM, trader_4 wrote:
[...]

Yes, he is!

"Trump announced the disbanding of the two councils €”

Trump will "fire"or let go of any people who can't do their job, and
he'll replace them with people who can.

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, August 17, 2017 at 11:44:35 AM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
[...]

Let me get this right. You're saying that all those people, most
of them CEOs went from being the best people, the best choices for
those two committees just a few months ago, to people who can't do
that job?

ROFL.

And note he didn't just replace them, the committees are done, finished,
ended, kaput. Trump had no choice, because they informed him they had
enough. Time for his cabinet to do the same.

There is only one person in all of this who obviously can't do the
job: Trump
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, August 17, 2017 at 9:11:07 AM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:
[...]

There are the dumbASSes like you who fail to cite the sources for the numbers they post. So the sane among us must ASSume you pulled the numbers out of your ASS. (pun intended). ヽ(γƒ…)γƒŽ

[8~{} Uncle Observant Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, August 17, 2017 at 6:41:46 PM UTC-4, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

You don't follow the news? See the polls reported? Where do you get
your news? And I just gave you Trump's horrific poll numbers,
ones that don't reflect the latest disaster yet. So, now what?
Typical trumpet. Ignore the real news, the real polls, but believe
whatever lies Trump spews. I bet you believe the lie he just
told about General
Pershing rounding up muslims terrorists and conducting mass
executions with bullets with pig blood, don;t you? Why don't
you trumpets ever question the source for any of that? And
Trump was using it to suggest US policy. What a total embarrassment.