DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT, George A. Romero 77, RIP (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/593539-ot-george-romero-77-rip.html)

Uncle Monster[_2_] July 17th 17 08:46 AM

OT, George A. Romero 77, RIP

George introduced zombies into pop culture with his movie "Night of the Living Dead" way back in 1968. (~_~;)

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...ead-at-77.html

https://tinyurl.com/ybo5ajpy

[8~{} Uncle Living Monster

Frank[_24_] July 17th 17 02:09 PM

OT, George A. Romero 77, RIP

On 7/17/2017 3:46 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
George introduced zombies into pop culture with his movie "Night of the Living Dead" way back in 1968. (~_~;)

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...ead-at-77.html

https://tinyurl.com/ybo5ajpy

[8~{} Uncle Living Monster

Did not like seeing someone my age pass.
Went to my 60'th high school reunion Friday and saw classmate that I
last saw jogging in the park months ago in a wheel chair with dementia.
One class mate with hanging lip and arm, obvious stroke, says he just
does not think about these things. Probably good advice.