DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   DID RUSSIA (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/593238-did-russia.html)

Fakey's Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus ?B?8J+Qtuesmw==?= July 11th 17 07:17 AM

DID RUSSIA

make the "stampy-stampy" racists mad by electing the guy they wanted
elected?

my vote is:

yeah, most likely.

....any dissenter pussy haters wanna tell me otherwise?

--
THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

-

-

"If I have a complaint about the (Southern Poverty) Law Center's
description (of the alt-right movement), it is the phrase "heavy use of
social media," which implies the alt-right is a real-world movement
which uses a lot of social media. This is backwards: it is an online
movement which occasionally appears in the real world. Where it gets
punched." - Jason Rhode

-

"I think we should destroy every last ****ing mosque in America." -
"Checkmate, DoW #1" proves for us that white
males are violent in Message-ID:

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006