DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Can I get h2s from boiling egg whites? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/591474-re-can-i-get-h2s-boiling-egg-whites.html)

Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_19_] June 7th 17 02:14 PM

Can I get h2s from boiling egg whites?

On 6/7/2017 2:06 AM, Tony wrote:
cecilia wrote:
So I just read this article http://io9.gizmodo.com/when-you-over...wea-1682497376
which says when u overboil eggs u get h2s but the egg yolk turns into iron sulfide or whatever so if u remove the yolk would u get h2s?

Eggs are for throwing at the 3rd world tripe in the bus shelters.

As kids, we used to ride around in an old station wagon and throw pies at coons.

[email protected] June 8th 17 01:44 AM

Can I get h2s from boiling egg whites?

**** both you racist punks!