DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   gsm alarm timer running to fast (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/591256-gsm-alarm-timer-running-fast.html)

anu June 2nd 17 12:44 PM

gsm alarm timer running to fast

my gsm alarm digital timer clock running fast . which running every one hour
10 mints advance . how to make it stable ? pls help.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...t-1133480-.htm

TimR[_2_] June 2nd 17 01:43 PM

On Friday, June 2, 2017 at 7:44:09 AM UTC-4, anu wrote:
my gsm alarm digital timer clock running fast . which running every one hour
10 mints advance . how to make it stable ? pls help.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...t-1133480-.htm

Happens all the time if you put a clock designed for 50 Hz electrical supply on a system with 60 Hz supply.

Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_19_] June 2nd 17 01:51 PM

On 6/2/2017 4:44 AM, anu wrote:
my gsm alarm digital timer clock running fast . which running every one
hour
10 mints advance . how to make it stable ? pls help.

Stick it up yer bum.