DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   WE CELEBRATED THE ENTIRE WEEK (LAST WEEK 7/14 TO 7/20) (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/590743-we-celebrated-entire-week-last-week-7-14-7-20-a.html)

Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_19_] May 22nd 17 02:22 PM

WE CELEBRATED THE ENTIRE WEEK (LAST WEEK 7/14 TO 7/20)

During the ever popular Armed Forces Week. In our town there were
numerous events for all. Parties, picnics, and even a parade, featuring
our lovely mayor Rosetta, a deliciously chocolate brown girl from down
South of the Border. At the conclusion of these proud festivities, the
entire town sang The Star Spangled Banner in our local college stadium.

That's wot it's all about, folks. God and Country. Amen.