Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Default This 12-Gauge Pistol Laughs at the Taurus Judge

This 12-Gauge Pistol Laughs at the Taurus Judge

Rossi 12 Gauge Shotgun Pistol

http://www.wideopenspaces.com/sunday...-taurus-judge/
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On 05/13/2017 05:58 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
This 12-Gauge Pistol Laughs at the Taurus Judge

Rossi 12 Gauge Shotgun Pistol

http://www.wideopenspaces.com/sunday...-taurus-judge/

https://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/non...hot-show-2017/

That's as crazy as I ever need to get...
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On 5/13/2017 12:39 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 05/13/2017 05:58 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
This 12-Gauge Pistol Laughs at the Taurus Judge

Rossi 12 Gauge Shotgun Pistol

http://www.wideopenspaces.com/sunday...-taurus-judge/

https://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/non...hot-show-2017/

That's as crazy as I ever need to get...

I believe sawed off shotguns are illegal but maybe barrel rifling makes
it legal.
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On Sat, 13 May 2017 13:30:49 -0400
Frank "frank wrote:

On 5/13/2017 12:39 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 05/13/2017 05:58 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
This 12-Gauge Pistol Laughs at the Taurus Judge

Rossi 12 Gauge Shotgun Pistol

http://www.wideopenspaces.com/sunday...-taurus-judge/

https://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/non...hot-show-2017/

That's as crazy as I ever need to get...

I believe sawed off shotguns are illegal but maybe barrel rifling
makes it legal.

Didn't read the story, eh? LOL
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On 05/13/2017 11:30 AM, Frank wrote:
On 5/13/2017 12:39 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 05/13/2017 05:58 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
This 12-Gauge Pistol Laughs at the Taurus Judge

Rossi 12 Gauge Shotgun Pistol

http://www.wideopenspaces.com/sunday...-taurus-judge/

https://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/non...hot-show-2017/

That's as crazy as I ever need to get...

I believe sawed off shotguns are illegal but maybe barrel rifling makes
it legal.

No, it's a 'firearm' not a 'shotgun'.

https://www.americanrifleman.org/art...590-shockwave/

Ruger did a similar dance with the Charger:

http://www.gunblast.com/Ruger-Charger.htm

The action is a 10/22, as are the magazines and the trigger group. When
it is manufactured Ruger says 'this is a pistol' and so it is. Start
sawing on your 10/22 rifle and it would be illegal as hell. It's a fun
plinker with the included bipod but as far as shooting it as a pistol
all I'll say is it can be done...

I've sort of wondered what the legal status would be if you replaced the
barrel with an aftermarket 18" and the stock with a Boyd so it would be
a rifle again but I'm not interested in becoming a NFA test case.

The Sig Sauer 'pistol stabilizing brace' is another one of those
loopholes. An AR-15 or AK-47 pistol isn't the most useful thing in the
world, but add a stock, er, brace, and it becomes useful although it
really isn't a SBR. Really...

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On Sat, 13 May 2017 07:58:14 -0400, burfordTjustice
wrote:

This 12-Gauge Pistol Laughs at the Taurus Judge

Rossi 12 Gauge Shotgun Pistol

http://www.wideopenspaces.com/sunday...-taurus-judge/

Anyone else with impotence issues, I can help.
Not you, BJ, you've made it quite clear you prefer doing BJ's
over the real thing.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

wrote:

This 12-Gauge Pistol Laughs at the Taurus Judge

Rossi 12 Gauge Shotgun Pistol

http://www.wideopenspaces.com/sunday...-taurus-judge/

Anyone else with impotence issues, I can help.
Not you, BJ, you've made it quite clear you prefer doing BJ's
over the real thing.
[]'s

Yet you are the beggar squatting in Brazil....LOL