DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   The End of Physical Currency Coming in 2017? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/589970-end-physical-currency-coming-2017-a.html)

burfordTjustice May 12th 17 11:46 AM

The End of Physical Currency Coming in 2017?

Not likely. Some areas credit cards are not well received.
One area to use a credit card at a gas station you must go
inside to do so and they charge you 5% extra. Same area Service
companies, HVAC etc give huge discounts for CASH!
then you have garage sales, flee markets etc. where cash rules.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/features/...g-in-2017.html

Mark Lloyd[_12_] May 12th 17 07:20 PM

On 05/12/2017 05:46 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
Not likely. Some areas credit cards are not well received.
One area to use a credit card at a gas station you must go
inside to do so and they charge you 5% extra. Same area Service
companies, HVAC etc give huge discounts for CASH!
then you have garage sales, flee markets etc. where cash rules.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/features/...g-in-2017.html

I recently had some A/C work done. It wasn't a really big thing, so the
charge was $106. I paid in cash and that technician didn't seem prepared
for that.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"Q: 'Let us pray for understanding and for compassion.' Picard: 'Let us
do no such damn thing.'"