Posted to alt.home.repair

Default WOT THIS WORLD NEEDS

On Wednesday, May 10, 2017 at 9:33:30 AM UTC-4, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
On 5/9/2017 11:53 AM, JD Chase wrote:
Love that idea! That we are the citizens of the world... ˜ΊοΈπŸ‘€οΈπŸ™

Wot this world needs is a good, old fashioned plague to take out about 6
billion assholes.

donald trump is working hard to start a war with n korea, so lots of people will die
Posted to alt.home.repair

bob haller

Burke wrote:
On 5/9/2017 11:53 AM, JD Chase wrote:
Love that idea! That we are the citizens of the world... ˜Ί

οΈπŸ‘€οΈπŸ™

Wot this world needs is a good, old fashioned plague to take out
about 6

billion assholes.

donald trump is working hard to start a war with n korea, so lots
of people will die

Hmm. How so? The larger countries which support their activities could
present a rather big problem. OTH, If they stepped aside and let us do
a little cleanup, the world would be a better place, imho.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.slack,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.home.repair

On 5/10/2017 8:36 PM, bob haller wrote:
On Wednesday, May 10, 2017 at 9:33:30 AM UTC-4, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
On 5/9/2017 11:53 AM, JD Chase wrote:
Love that idea! That we are the citizens of the world... ˜ΊοΈπŸ‘€οΈπŸ™

Wot this world needs is a good, old fashioned plague to take out about 6
billion assholes.

donald trump is working hard to start a war with n korea, so lots of people will die

That would only be a good thing, Bob.
People are a lotta work, said some dude, who might have been a rock star
or something.
I say, People suck the big dick.

Who's right, eh?