Posted to alt.home.repair

Default In New Orelans taking Monuments down try to make sense of this

https://www.facebook.com/t.seput
Tony Seput I was born in Europe: I have lived in New Orleans area, in New
Jersey In La California and no one can say that I am prejudice one way or
other, but my God are we going to start taking all monuments down because
some one dont like it, it is Lunacies. Hey why not why? I do not like
Nixon or Bush lets tare down The Libraries hell The God is not doing any
good lets tare down Churches, Synagogue, Mosques, or Greek statues, De
Vinci, ETC. why we should stop there because have narrow mind Moron dont
like it. Yes we need to do that because we also have Narrow mined Supreme
Court Judges from dysfunctional family want to make all of us same.
Some of you people may ask why I am so much against Supreme Court.:Well
Supreme Court Justices supposedly should show Ethical Behave, Ethical
Standards, Ethical Equality, Ethical Compassion, Ethical Moral, Ethical
Support of Freedom, Ethical Educational Knowledge and Ethical Moral/common
sense.: These Fathers/Mothers of our country are changing constitution every
day to suit their Ego and saying that is the law. In my opinion they are
lacking in all!