Posted to alt.support.depression,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.home.repair

Default WOT THIS WORLD NEEDS

Checkmate! In article , burkesgurlz@ts-
girls.com says...

On 5/9/2017 11:53 AM, JD Chase wrote:
Love that idea! That we are the citizens of the world... ??????

Wot this world needs is a good, old fashioned plague to take out about 6
billion assholes.

I think there's a very high probability of that happening relatively
soon. Remember the Spanish Flu?

--
Another hand-crafted post from...
Checkmate

Please visit me at alt.checkmate, the new
go-to group for the discerning troll...

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
Posted to alt.support.depression,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.home.repair
% % is offline

Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
by Checkmate! In article ,
burkesgurlz@ts- girls.com says...

On 5/9/2017 11:53 AM, JD Chase wrote:
Love that idea! That we are the citizens of the world... ??????

Wot this world needs is a good, old fashioned plague to take out
about 6 billion assholes.

I think there's a very high probability of that happening relatively
soon. Remember the Spanish Flu?

did you walk or did you flew

Posted to alt.support.depression,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.home.repair

On 5/10/2017 10:42 AM, Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:
Checkmate! In article , burkesgurlz@ts-
girls.com says...

On 5/9/2017 11:53 AM, JD Chase wrote:
Love that idea! That we are the citizens of the world... ??????

Wot this world needs is a good, old fashioned plague to take out about 6
billion assholes.

I think there's a very high probability of that happening relatively
soon. Remember the Spanish Flu?

I remember Spanish Fly but not the flu.

Posted to alt.support.depression,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.home.repair

"Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message

On 5/10/2017 10:42 AM, Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:
Checkmate! In article , burkesgurlz@ts-
girls.com says...

On 5/9/2017 11:53 AM, JD Chase wrote:
Love that idea! That we are the citizens of the world... ??????

Wot this world needs is a good, old fashioned plague to take out about 6
billion assholes.

I think there's a very high probability of that happening relatively
soon. Remember the Spanish Flu?

I remember Spanish Fly but not the flu.

we have a security fly

Posted to alt.support.depression,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.home.repair

"Checkmate, DoW #1" wrote in message
.. .

Checkmate! In article , burkesgurlz@ts-
girls.com says...

On 5/9/2017 11:53 AM, JD Chase wrote:
Love that idea! That we are the citizens of the world... ??????

Wot this world needs is a good, old fashioned plague to take out about 6
billion assholes.

I think there's a very high probability of that happening relatively
soon. Remember the Spanish Flu?

--
Another hand-crafted post from...
Checkmate
Usenet author, poet, comedian, and philosopher.
Copyright © 2017
all rights reserved

Please visit me at alt.checkmate, the new
go-to group for the discerning troll...