Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Why Would Anyone Buy This Iron?

"Everlast Anticalc provides protection against calc and professional-quality ironing results."

http://www.rowenta.com/instructions-...csp/1110030968
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/8/2017 10:07 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

"Everlast Anticalc provides protection against calc and professional-quality ironing results."

http://www.rowenta.com/instructions-...csp/1110030968

Because it's the best thing since slice bread, the company says so.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/8/2017 10:07 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

"Everlast Anticalc provides protection against calc and professional-quality ironing results."

http://www.rowenta.com/instructions-...csp/1110030968

Ask a serious sewer, dressmaker. Rowenta is all the rage for them. It
sells for about $100, not a big deal for those that have $5000 sewing
machines.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/08/2017 10:07 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
"Everlast Anticalc provides protection against calc and professional-quality ironing results."

http://www.rowenta.com/instructions-...csp/1110030968

I want the 240v 3100w model but Amazon doesn't sell them

http://www.rowenta.com/Linen-Care/St...5/p/1110030557

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, May 8, 2017 at 11:21:48 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/8/2017 10:07 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

"Everlast Anticalc provides protection against calc and professional-quality ironing results."

http://www.rowenta.com/instructions-...csp/1110030968

Ask a serious sewer, dressmaker. Rowenta is all the rage for them. It
sells for about $100, not a big deal for those that have $5000 sewing
machines.

Did you read the line I posted?

Who wants an iron that provides protection against professional-quality ironing results?

P.S. I have a Rowenta. Fantastic iron. They may know how to construct irons but their
sentence construction needs some work.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, May 9, 2017 at 6:19:12 AM UTC-4, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Monday, May 8, 2017 at 11:21:48 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/8/2017 10:07 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

"Everlast Anticalc provides protection against calc and professional-quality ironing results."

http://www.rowenta.com/instructions-...csp/1110030968

Ask a serious sewer, dressmaker. Rowenta is all the rage for them. It
sells for about $100, not a big deal for those that have $5000 sewing
machines.

Did you read the line I posted?

Who wants an iron that provides protection against professional-quality ironing results?

P.S. I have a Rowenta. Fantastic iron. They may know how to construct irons but their
sentence construction needs some work.

Some work, yes. Obviously it provides protection against calc and
it provides professional-quality results. Merely swapping the two
parts of the clause would have done the trick.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 9 May 2017 03:19:05 -0700 (PDT)
DerbyDad03 wrote:

Did you read the line I posted?

Oh trying to be so clever...you failed again!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 8 May 2017 19:07:46 -0700 (PDT)
DerbyDad03 wrote:

"Everlast Anticalc provides protection against calc and
professional-quality ironing results."

http://www.rowenta.com/instructions-...csp/1110030968

You did what does that make you??
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/9/17 4:40 AM, Pat wrote:
On 05/08/2017 10:07 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
"Everlast Anticalc provides protection against calc and
professional-quality ironing results."

http://www.rowenta.com/instructions-...csp/1110030968

I want the 240v 3100w model but Amazon doesn't sell them

http://www.rowenta.com/Linen-Care/St...5/p/1110030557

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding.

There are lots of other places to buy stuff besides the
once-pretty-competitive but not so much so any more than Amazon...

--
We've produced a generation of young people who are delicate little
snowflakes.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, May 9, 2017 at 5:00:41 PM UTC-4, Wade Garrett wrote:
On 5/9/17 4:40 AM, Pat wrote:
On 05/08/2017 10:07 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
"Everlast Anticalc provides protection against calc and
professional-quality ironing results."

http://www.rowenta.com/instructions-...csp/1110030968

I want the 240v 3100w model but Amazon doesn't sell them

http://www.rowenta.com/Linen-Care/St...5/p/1110030557

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding.

There are lots of other places to buy stuff besides the
once-pretty-competitive but not so much so any more than Amazon...

Dong, dong, dong, dong, dong, dong.

It's interesting that you all missed the entire point of the post. Maybe
it's the way some folks were taught (or not taught) the English language.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/9/2017 6:19 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Monday, May 8, 2017 at 11:21:48 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/8/2017 10:07 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

"Everlast Anticalc provides protection against calc and professional-quality ironing results."

http://www.rowenta.com/instructions-...csp/1110030968

Ask a serious sewer, dressmaker. Rowenta is all the rage for them. It
sells for about $100, not a big deal for those that have $5000 sewing
machines.

Did you read the line I posted?

Who wants an iron that provides protection against professional-quality ironing results?

P.S. I have a Rowenta. Fantastic iron. They may know how to construct irons but their
sentence construction needs some work.

Sorry, but I've seen so much poorly constructed writing I just
translated it to make sense.

Or, if you iron like a pro you have to pay royalties to the Brotherhood
of Iron Workers of America.