Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Mystery sound in my kitchen

Thank you sooooo much!!!!!!! I had no idea what the sound was until I read your post!!!!! It was a battery operated meat thermometer!!!!!!!!!!!! It was making me 😝
Posted to alt.home.repair

I had it happen to me years ago.

It was a high pitched electronic whine, everywhere in the house, much louder near the ceiling, but nothing in the attic, nothing outside.

Of course it was 3:00 AM. I probably spent a half hour going from room to room with a stepladder trying to isolate it, going in and outside just to see.

Then I was outside scratching my head, and switched hands. There it was. My battery operated wrist watch was making it. When I climbed a ladder it echoed off the hard plaster ceiling and got louder. Outside it just was absorbed.

Posted to alt.home.repair

If it wasnt for this post Id be up all night searching my kitchen.. 🤦*️ Dead battery in meat thermometer here too
Posted to alt.home.repair

Haha,,,I replied to Brad too about the noise being in my damn bedroom!!! No I don't have battery operated devices lol,,but my problem sounds like it's coming from every direction walls n ceiling. It sounds exactly like high pitched ringing in the ears except constant and louder,,,it's over my TV, really strange. I'm not crazy but I was thinking it could be government or aliens lol, only because I went searching for answers and noticed many others all a sudden having same problem

Posted to alt.home.repair

OMG I feel like a complete dumb ass right now! I forgot about a permanent hair removal system I had, it was the damn nine volt battery!!! Ah my nerves are feeling better already, except I'm completely humiliated!! I mean ACCUSING THE GOVERNMENT! IM A DUMB ASS BLONDE I OWN IT

GFCI : Kitchen crackling sound with light smoke AT[_4_] Home Repair 7 December 13th 08 05:44 PM
Teac AG-V3020 amp, output problems. no sound, popping, faint phono sound neilc Electronics Repair 1 September 3rd 07 11:23 PM
Dripping Sound in Kitchen Drain nr Home Repair 1 November 12th 06 12:29 AM
kitchen floor mystery JD Home Repair 1 October 16th 05 02:55 PM
Mystery ceiling leak in Kitchen/ LR [email protected] Home Repair 4 July 9th 05 03:13 PM