DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   In 24 States, 50% or More of Babies Born on Medicaid; New MexicoLeads Nation With 72% (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/587955-24-states-50%25-more-babies-born-medicaid%3B-new-mexicoleads-nation-72%25.html)

burfordTjustice March 25th 17 10:39 AM

In 24 States, 50% or More of Babies Born on Medicaid; New MexicoLeads Nation With 72%

In 24 States, 50% or More of Babies Born on Medicaid; New Mexico Leads
Nation With 72%

In 24 of the nations 50 states at least half of the babies born during the latest year on record had their births paid for by Medicaid, according to the Kaiser Family Foundation.

New Mexico led all states with 72 percent of the babies born there in 2015 having their births covered by Medicaid.

Arkansas ranked second with 67 percent; Louisiana ranked third with 65 percent; and three states€”Mississippi, Nevada and Wisconsin€”tied for fourth place with 64 percent of babies born there covered by Medicaid.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/...-born-medicaid

mike[_22_] March 26th 17 10:38 PM

On 3/25/2017 3:39 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
In 24 States, 50% or More of Babies Born on Medicaid; New Mexico Leads
Nation With 72%

In 24 of the nations 50 states at least half of the babies born during the latest year on record had their births paid for by Medicaid, according to the Kaiser Family Foundation.

New Mexico led all states with 72 percent of the babies born there in 2015 having their births covered by Medicaid.

Arkansas ranked second with 67 percent; Louisiana ranked third with 65 percent; and three states€”Mississippi, Nevada and Wisconsin€”tied for fourth place with 64 percent of babies born there covered by Medicaid.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/...-born-medicaid

And all those medicaid babies are supported by welfare. Then their babies
are paid for by medicaid...on and on and on.
We need involuntary reversible sterilization at birth.

Ralph Mowery March 26th 17 11:04 PM

In 24 States, 50% or More of Babies Born on Medicaid; New Mexico Leads Nation With 72%

In article , says...

On 3/25/2017 3:39 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:

And all those medicaid babies are supported by welfare. Then their babies
are paid for by medicaid...on and on and on.
We need involuntary reversible sterilization at birth.

I could agree with that. However years ago some states had a voluntary
program where if the mother wanted to collect money from the government
they had to be sterilized.

Now the government has to pay those mothers lots of money. Something
about the rights.

mike[_22_] March 26th 17 11:24 PM

In 24 States, 50% or More of Babies Born on Medicaid; New MexicoLeads Nation With 72%

On 3/26/2017 3:04 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article , says...

On 3/25/2017 3:39 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:

And all those medicaid babies are supported by welfare. Then their babies
are paid for by medicaid...on and on and on.
We need involuntary reversible sterilization at birth.

I could agree with that. However years ago some states had a voluntary
program where if the mother wanted to collect money from the government
they had to be sterilized.

Now the government has to pay those mothers lots of money. Something
about the rights.

I'm all for rights...as long as THEY pay for the consequences of those
rights. You should be able to have as many kids as you want as long
as you can demonstrate financial responsibility BEFORE you get pregnant.
Reversible sterilization accomplishes that.

I did a summer internship for a city planning department in Texas
fifty years ago. At that time, a significant portion of the population
cranked out a kid every year to keep increasing the welfare check.
There was never any "dad" to be found.

burfordTjustice March 27th 17 11:01 AM

In 24 States, 50% or More of Babies Born on Medicaid; NewMexico Leads Nation With 72%

On Sun, 26 Mar 2017 14:38:40 -0700
mike wrote:

[...]

Most places they get more money with each additional kid.

Cut that out would help..fixed amount one kid or 15 kids.