DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Tricky Mould removal (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/587642-tricky-mould-removal.html)

[email protected] March 17th 17 11:09 PM

Tricky Mould removal

I've got some mould inside a glass blown ship in a decanter. Basically I can't get anything but liquid imside there. I've put miltons tablets I use to clean baby bottles through it, so I'm pretty sure it's dead.

Anyone know how I could remove/clean it out?

songbird March 18th 17 12:30 PM

Tricky Mould removal

wrote:
I've got some mould inside a glass blown ship in a decanter. Basically I can't get anything but liquid imside there. I've put miltons tablets I use to clean baby bottles through it, so I'm pretty sure it's dead.

Anyone know how I could remove/clean it out?

pipe cleaners and bleach? you can bend 'em
to reach where you need them to go...

songbird