DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   I REFUSE TO CHANGE THE TIME ON MY CLOCKS. (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/587506-i-refuse-change-time-my-clocks.html)

[email protected] March 15th 17 12:08 PM

I REFUSE TO CHANGE THE TIME ON MY CLOCKS.

Just because the government says we are supposed to change our clocks,
that dont mean I have to conform. So, I am not changing them. They will
stay as they were.

I REFUSE TO CHANGE THE TIME ON MY CLOCKS.

And if they insist, I'm prepared to get a lawyer and even go to prison
if needed. They can not and will not force me to change my clocks
against my wishes. **** EM!

Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_16_] March 15th 17 01:47 PM

On 3/15/2017 5:08 AM, wrote:
Just because the government says we are supposed to change our clocks,
that dont mean I have to conform. So, I am not changing them. They will
stay as they were.

I REFUSE TO CHANGE THE TIME ON MY CLOCKS.

And if they insist, I'm prepared to get a lawyer and even go to prison
if needed. They can not and will not force me to change my clocks
against my wishes. **** EM!

REMAIN WHERE YOU ARE! THE POLICE ARE NOTIFIED AND WILL ARRIVE SHORTLY.

Meanie[_6_] March 15th 17 03:29 PM

On 3/15/2017 8:08 AM, wrote:
Just because the government says we are supposed to change our clocks,
that dont mean I have to conform. So, I am not changing them. They will
stay as they were.

I REFUSE TO CHANGE THE TIME ON MY CLOCKS.

And if they insist, I'm prepared to get a lawyer and even go to prison
if needed. They can not and will not force me to change my clocks
against my wishes. **** EM!

Good luck with that. Let us know how it works out.

Ed Pawlowski March 15th 17 03:34 PM

On 3/15/2017 11:29 AM, Meanie wrote:
On 3/15/2017 8:08 AM, wrote:
Just because the government says we are supposed to change our clocks,
that dont mean I have to conform. So, I am not changing them. They will
stay as they were.

I REFUSE TO CHANGE THE TIME ON MY CLOCKS.

And if they insist, I'm prepared to get a lawyer and even go to prison
if needed. They can not and will not force me to change my clocks
against my wishes. **** EM!

Good luck with that. Let us know how it works out.

He's a sissy. I stopped my clocks completely. At my house it is always
9 o'clock. I'm going to determine day or night, not let the government
tell me!

Frank[_24_] March 15th 17 04:38 PM

On 3/15/2017 8:08 AM, wrote:
Just because the government says we are supposed to change our clocks,
that dont mean I have to conform. So, I am not changing them. They will
stay as they were.

I REFUSE TO CHANGE THE TIME ON MY CLOCKS.

And if they insist, I'm prepared to get a lawyer and even go to prison
if needed. They can not and will not force me to change my clocks
against my wishes. **** EM!

Good luck with that. Let us know how it works out.

He's a sissy. I stopped my clocks completely. At my house it is always
9 o'clock. I'm going to determine day or night, not let the government
tell me!

I just figured out how to set the clock in my car. I was worried that
if I was pulled over for something I might get a ticket.

Also reminds me of the time my son was very young and I taught him to
say 6:30 when I asked him what time it was. My folks came over and we
were sitting at the kitchen table at 6:30 and they were amazed that he
knew the time when asked.

[email protected] March 15th 17 08:16 PM

On Wed, 15 Mar 2017 07:08:43 -0500, wrote:

Just because the government says we are supposed to change our clocks,
that dont mean I have to conform. So, I am not changing them. They will
stay as they were.

I REFUSE TO CHANGE THE TIME ON MY CLOCKS.

And if they insist, I'm prepared to get a lawyer and even go to prison
if needed. They can not and will not force me to change my clocks
against my wishes. **** EM!

Move to Indiana or Saskachewan.
They don't have daylight saving time.

As for not changing your clocks? The Gubbermint doesn't say you have
too as long as you remember you will always be an hour early if you go
by your clock without adjusting for it in your head.

[email protected] March 15th 17 08:21 PM

On 3/15/2017 8:08 AM, wrote:
Just because the government says we are supposed to change our clocks,
that dont mean I have to conform. So, I am not changing them. They will
stay as they were.

I REFUSE TO CHANGE THE TIME ON MY CLOCKS.

And if they insist, I'm prepared to get a lawyer and even go to prison
if needed. They can not and will not force me to change my clocks
against my wishes. **** EM!

Good luck with that. Let us know how it works out.

He's a sissy. I stopped my clocks completely. At my house it is always
9 o'clock. I'm going to determine day or night, not let the government
tell me!

Your clocks are infinitely more accurate than a clock that gains or
loses a minute a day. Yours is 100%accurate twice a day.

Tom[_57_] March 16th 17 03:15 PM

wrote:

Just because the government says we are supposed to change our clocks,
that dont mean I have to conform. So, I am not changing them. They will
stay as they were.

I REFUSE TO CHANGE THE TIME ON MY CLOCKS.

And if they insist, I'm prepared to get a lawyer and even go to prison
if needed. They can not and will not force me to change my clocks
against my wishes. **** EM!

Move to Indiana or Saskachewan.
They don't have daylight saving time.

Sadly, Indiana succumbed in 2006 and now observes DST.

Arizona and Hawaii are the only two year-round standard time states, at the
moment. Every year various states consider legislation to opt out. Maybe,
one of these years, some state will actually pass such a bill...

Tom