DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT? - 2 videos about how the brain can "fix" itself (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/587494-re-ot-2-videos-about-how-brain-can-fix-itself.html)

Bob F March 15th 17 02:13 AM

OT? - 2 videos about how the brain can "fix" itself

On 3/13/2017 9:13 AM, philo wrote:
On 03/12/2017 10:11 PM, Bob F wrote:
Maybe the most important "repair" you could make.

vision and much more
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAqMoP-XZFA

OCD, PTSD, schizophrenia ....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_QJXOdWNuw

I highly recommend both of Doidge's books also. They are full of Wow!
moments, discussing things they have discovered about the brain.

Not going to watch , I like it that my brain is all messed up.

I'm not surprised by that. I posted this for people open to exciting new
ideas and science. The possibilities are endless.