DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Today is National Womens Day (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/587219-today-national-womens-day.html)

[email protected] March 9th 17 04:04 AM

Today is National Womens Day

Today is National Womens Day. Are you wearing a BRA? :)
I wanted to put a bra on, but I dont have one. I guess I can only carry
a rondy pouch and call it a PURSE....

They just confirmed that there was an actual tornado in West Salem the
other night. Since several barns and sheds were torn to pieces, I sort
of thought so....

Frank[_24_] March 9th 17 02:16 PM

On 3/8/2017 11:04 PM, wrote:
Today is National Womens Day. Are you wearing a BRA? :)
I wanted to put a bra on, but I dont have one. I guess I can only carry
a rondy pouch and call it a PURSE....

They just confirmed that there was an actual tornado in West Salem the
other night. Since several barns and sheds were torn to pieces, I sort
of thought so....

National Women's day was invented by some woman's husband.
Kept her from spending money for one day.
I hear he is working to promote National Women's year.

burfordTjustice March 9th 17 04:43 PM

Today is National Womens Day

On Thu, 9 Mar 2017 09:16:20 -0500
Frank "frank wrote:

On 3/8/2017 11:04 PM, wrote:
Today is National Womens Day. Are you wearing a BRA? :)
I wanted to put a bra on, but I dont have one. I guess I can only
carry a rondy pouch and call it a PURSE....

They just confirmed that there was an actual tornado in West Salem
the other night. Since several barns and sheds were torn to pieces,
I sort of thought so....

National Women's day was invented by some woman's husband.
Kept her from spending money for one day.
I hear he is working to promote National Women's year.

Wrong again.

http://imgbox.com/KZqgpHaK

Naturous March 10th 17 06:12 PM

Today is National Womens Day

It happens that formulated :
Today is National Womens Day. Are you wearing a BRA? :)
I wanted to put a bra on, but I dont have one. I guess I can only carry
a rondy pouch and call it a PURSE....

National Womens Day? I think I'll take My Bride out to a sea food
dinner, a few drinks, and a good nights sleep. :D