DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Canadiana snowblower? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/58712-canadiana-snowblower.html)

Howie June 13th 04 05:00 AM

Canadiana snowblower?

1) I just bought a older 12 h.p., 32" Canadiana snowblower for $500
Canadian. I need a manual for it.... Can I get one online?

2) Is this snowblower made by Noma? Brute?

3) I may need a couple of parts as well, I will have to make some calls
around here locally. Anyone dealt with Canadiana before?

4) I can't seem to make out the number on the ID plate - what do I do to
figure out the model #?

Howie

DR, Bob June 13th 04 07:59 AM

Canadiana snowblower?

You spent 500.00 HA HA!
you got taken
depending how old it is parts may be a issue when it breaks down.

wayne June 13th 04 06:05 PM

Canadiana snowblower?

This place here has parts for your snowblower hopefully if you send then a
pic maybe they can tell you more about it!

http://www.downtownoshawa.com/DowntownLawnMowers/

Wayne

Howie June 13th 04 09:48 PM

Canadiana snowblower?

It's a 10 hp, electric start, cab, that's still in pretty good shape. Why
do you say I got ripped off ($500 Canadian)? New 10 hp models are easily
$1000++. We bought it from my wife's uncle.

Are you saying I can't get parts for it?

Howie