DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   How long does it take for chlorine to kill germs in the water supply? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/586455-re-how-long-does-take-chlorine-kill-germs-water-supply.html)

Tekkie® February 22nd 17 10:09 PM

How long does it take for chlorine to kill germs in the water supply?

T posted for all of us...

On 02/19/2017 03:48 PM, Oren wrote:
Are you getting water from Californication ?

I don't think any amount of chlorine would help with that!

Don't drink the water... fish **** in it.

--
Tekkie

Oren[_2_] February 23rd 17 02:41 AM

How long does it take for chlorine to kill germs in the water supply?

The water can have a ****ty taste.