DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   British vs. American English (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/586067-british-vs-american-english.html)

Meanie[_6_] February 19th 17 08:32 PM

British vs. American English

You're proving my point. You're too stupid to recognize it. Stupid
people can't comprehend their stupidity.

The only thing in this group is opinions, which conflict.

Thanks for playing, stupid.

Uncle Monster[_2_] February 20th 17 12:36 AM

On Sunday, February 19, 2017 at 2:32:04 PM UTC-6, Meanie wrote:

You're proving my point. You're too stupid to recognize it. Stupid
people can't comprehend their stupidity.

The only thing in this group is opinions, which conflict.

Thanks for playing, stupid.

Oh come on, at least Mr. Swhing is a troll with a little bit of imagination unlike Burka Boy who floods the group with nothing but scatological nonsense. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Trollish Monster

James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] February 22nd 17 11:31 PM

On Sun, 19 Feb 2017 20:32:17 -0000, Meanie wrote:

You're proving my point. You're too stupid to recognize it. Stupid
people can't comprehend their stupidity.

The only thing in this group is opinions, which conflict.

Thanks for playing, stupid.

Thanks for admitting you're a troll. You consider this a game, and you also oversnip.

--
This guy's in the rear of a full elevator and he shouts, "Ballroom please."
A lady standing in front of him turns around and says, "I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was crowding you."

RonNNN February 23rd 17 01:17 AM

British vs. American English

In article , says...

On Sun, 19 Feb 2017 20:32:17 -0000, Meanie wrote:

You're proving my point. You're too stupid to recognize it. Stupid
people can't comprehend their stupidity.

The only thing in this group is opinions, which conflict.

Thanks for playing, stupid.

Thanks for admitting you're a troll. You consider this a game, and you also oversnip.

My guess is that *you* are vying for top dog in the most posts of the
month club! LOL! I think it's going to be a toss-up between you and
Whiner_4.

--
RonNNN

James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] February 23rd 17 01:25 AM

British vs. American English

On Thu, 23 Feb 2017 01:17:28 -0000, RonNNN wrote:

In article , says...

On Sun, 19 Feb 2017 20:32:17 -0000, Meanie wrote:

You're proving my point. You're too stupid to recognize it. Stupid
people can't comprehend their stupidity.

The only thing in this group is opinions, which conflict.

Thanks for playing, stupid.

Thanks for admitting you're a troll. You consider this a game, and you also oversnip.

My guess is that *you* are vying for top dog in the most posts of the
month club! LOL! I think it's going to be a toss-up between you and
Whiner_4.

The number of posts made does not interest me. Floating point operations, yes.

--
Just got back from my mate's funeral. He died after being hit on the head with a tennis ball. It was a lovely service.