Posted to alt.home.repair

Default TSC implement paint on baseboards?

I am replacing and painting some MDF baseboards in my dining room/kitchen. I thought about trying to paint then with my air compressor spray gun and TSC white implement paint with hardener added. Will this paint work with wood? Really wanting something I can spray and that will last. Often the baseboards are hit with vacuum, etc....

Attn Snag, some good implement ideas here Leon Fisk Metalworking 2 November 26th 14 02:12 PM
Hot Water Baseboards; paint For ? Robert11 Home Repair 3 December 27th 07 03:58 AM
Baseboards Augustine Home Repair 3 March 27th 06 05:43 AM
Can You Paint Electric Baseboards? [email protected] Home Repair 7 April 2nd 05 10:12 PM
Paint Baseboards Before Carpet? Rev_Scuggins Home Repair 7 July 18th 04 09:35 PM