DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Esteban Santiago is my idol (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/584260-esteban-santiago-my-idol.html)

Oren[_2_] January 11th 17 08:20 AM

Esteban Santiago is my idol

Esteban Santiago is my idol. I want to be just like him.
I'm planning a trip to the airport. I haven't figured out which airport
to visit yet, but my gun is loaded and ready for action. This is going
to be lots of fun in the name of Islam.

Tekkie® January 13th 17 07:39 PM

Esteban Santiago is my idol

Oren posted for all of us...

Esteban Santiago is my idol. I want to be just like him.
I'm planning a trip to the airport. I haven't figured out which airport
to visit yet, but my gun is loaded and ready for action. This is going
to be lots of fun in the name of Islam.

Who is this ass-hat? I don't keep up with all the drek of the world.

--
Tekkie