DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Need help with gas furnace problem (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/584060-re-need-help-gas-furnace-problem.html)

Harvey[_4_] January 6th 17 04:44 PM

Need help with gas furnace problem

replying to David Ananas, Harvey wrote:
Did you get your problem solved? I realize it has been a long time since you
posted but I am having the same problem, THANKS!

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...em-480242-.htm

[email protected] January 6th 17 10:20 PM

On Friday, January 6, 2017 at 11:44:06 AM UTC-5, Harvey wrote:
replying to David Ananas, Harvey wrote:
Did you get your problem solved? I realize it has been a long time since you
posted but I am having the same problem, THANKS!

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...em-480242-.htm

come over here to usenet alt.home.repair instead of home owners hub and you will be better off.

in any case

if you jump the wires at the Tstadt and no furnace

but

when you jump __the same two wires__ at the furnace and it does come on,

that means there is either a loose connection or the wire in the wall is broken.