DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Stanley Mirrored closet Doors (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/584016-stanley-mirrored-closet-doors.html)

Kim Sorensen January 5th 17 08:14 PM

Stanley Mirrored closet Doors

I have a bronze mirrored closet door measuring 7 ft. 9" by 2 ft. No one seems
to have one. My dog shattered the bottom of the mirror. Do you know of anyone
selling these in the 92583 zip ? Thanks

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...s-1120586-.htm

Gordon Shumway January 5th 17 09:16 PM

On Thu, 05 Jan 2017 20:14:02 GMT, Kim Sorensen m wrote:

I have a bronze mirrored closet door measuring 7 ft. 9" by 2 ft. No one seems
to have one. My dog shattered the bottom of the mirror. Do you know of anyone
selling these in the 92583 zip ? Thanks

Try a glass shop, they should be able to replace the mirror.