Dolchas

Default Pre-made melamine cabinets in different colors?

Greetings all!

My wife and I are fixing up our basement, and one room will be largely
devoted to the storage of various household items. We'll probably use
a few of those pre-made melamine cabinets that you can get at places
like Home Depot (one brand of these products is "Do-Able"), but I
wouldn't mind getting something other than the standard white. Does
anyone know if this type of fairly cheap pre-made melamine cabinets
ever come in anything other than white? I'd even go for something
garish -- like bright yellow or orange. White melamine just depresses
me for some reason.

Charles
Joe Bobst

Does anyone know if this type of fairly cheap pre-made melamine cabinets
ever come in anything other than white?

It's only basement storage so why obsess over it? Get the cheapest units trhat
solve the problem and enough cans of Krylon spray paint to change the colors.
Get some masking tape and go wild with different colors and patterns. Pretend
you're on "Trading Places" and enjoy. Good luck.

Joe