DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Why do Doors turn into Jars? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/581364-why-do-doors-turn-into-jars.html)

[email protected] November 14th 16 12:42 AM

Why do Doors turn into Jars?

Every so often I get in my car, and it says "Door is a jar". Ive looked,
and none of the doors look like jars. In fact none of them changed at
all. They still look like doors. But since it says "Door is a jar", it
must be a jar because everything it says on dashboard must be true.
Unless the auto makers are liars!!! One of these days I'm gonna try to
fill one of these jars (that look like doors), with peanut butter, just
to make sure they really are jars.

rbowman November 14th 16 01:47 AM

Why do Doors turn into Jars?

On 11/13/2016 05:42 PM, wrote:
Every so often I get in my car, and it says "Door is a jar". Ive looked,
and none of the doors look like jars.

Cleanse the doors of your perception.