DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Trim-Rite Chipper Shredder (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/580825-re-trim-rite-chipper-shredder.html)

[email protected] November 3rd 16 04:21 AM

Trim-Rite Chipper Shredder

On Wednesday, March 1, 2000 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Paul wrote:
Hi folks,

I bought a Trim-Rite chipper shredder a couple years ago. The manual say's
it's an electric Lawnmaster Trim-Rite Chipper Shredder. Model 1600-2.2
I've been trying unsuccessfully to find some replacement blades or knives
for this machine. Does anyone know where I might find replacement blades?
The blades are shaped like a rhombus sharpened on each side..
roughly 1 1/2 in. x 3/4 in. I've had no luck so far finding identical
blades. The
phone number to Trim-Rite in weatherford is no longer in service. I'd
appreciate anyone who has some info of where I might find these. Thanks.

Paul Burleigh

Hi Paul, I just purchased one of these and the info from gunga should help mee find replacement blades too. By any chance, could I get a copy of that user manual. Mine did not have one. Thanks, Mike.

On Wednesday, March 1, 2000
On Wednesday, March 1, 2000
On Wednesday, March 1, 2000
On Wednesday, March 1, 2000
On Wednesday, March 1, 2000
On Wednesday, March 1, 2000
On Wednesday, March 1, 2000
On Wednesday, March 1, 2000

By now Paul is no longer in service. He fell into the chipper shredder
and was turned into dog food! Local dogs enjoyed the meal!

---
Copyright © 2016 Painted Cow, Inc. - All text, images, and other content
of this message are the copyrighted material of Painted Cow, Inc. unless
otherwise noted. Any reproduction or use of this material is forbidden
without the written consent of the owner.

Websites (such as Homeownershub) who reproduce these messages without
permission, WILL BE PROSECUTED!

/) (\
.-._((,~~.))_.-,
`-. @ @ ,-'
/ ,o--o. \
( ( .__. ) )
) `----' (
/ \
/ \
/ \

PAINTED COW

[email protected] July 1st 19 09:06 PM

Trim-Rite Chipper Shredder

Great news! Its 2019 and I went looking for this info. Im happy it was still on the board.

[email protected] August 9th 20 06:17 AM

Trim-Rite Chipper Shredder

Funny you say that cause im still here, although I threw that pile of crap away long ago. Its nice to see a positive answer on here for the next guy that comes along. Thank you for that Harbor Freight guy. Well be carefull out there everyone and enjoy tne small tbingd in life. Bye bye

Paul