DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   (OT) Halloween "Ghost Football" (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/580823-ot-halloween-ghost-football.html)

[email protected] November 3rd 16 03:37 AM

(OT) Halloween "Ghost Football"

Halloween is nearly over, but I was talking to some guys about "Ghost
Football". I just thought it would be funny to brodcast a football game
on tv, where all the players were "green screened". So, in the end, all
we would see was the football moving around. I think it would be
funny.... Maybe some creative video people can make a youtube video like
this....

And if this topic was not as fun as you expected, look on the bright
side, at least it's NOT ****ING POLITICS!!!