DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   dressing up bathroom window (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/58072-dressing-up-bathroom-window.html)

Ninip May 25th 04 08:01 PM

dressing up bathroom window

Hi Everyone
You are such a helpful group and quick repliers.
So here I go with another question.
I am looking for a bathroom window treatment.
Right now I have a white mini blind on the window.
Bathroom fixtures are old style blue. Walls are blue and floor is white and
blue. Bathroom cabinets are white and countertop old style white marbly
look.
I bought a new shower curtain which is a sheer fabric with liner.
Fabric is white with blue starfish. I really like it for it brightens up
the room and is fresh looking.
What would it look like if I bought another one and made curtains for my
window and left the mini blind on.
Or should I buy different curtains for the window? Or what else could I do
the bathroom window, it is directly opposite the door when you walk in. The
window is 34" wide X 36" long.
Will await your replies eagerly.
Thanks

Tom Baker May 26th 04 12:57 AM

"Ninip" wrote in message news:AKMsc.553678$Pk3.215473@pd7tw1no...
[...]

I think your idea of making curtains of a second shower curtain is great!
I'd rather remove the mini blind and do lining or some similar treatment.
TB

Stormin Mormon June 3rd 04 04:10 PM

dressing up bathroom window

Tape aluminum foil (shiny side out) to both sides of the
window. That will reduce the influx of electro magnetic mind
radiation from the CIA.

http://users.chartertn.net/tonytemplin/fbi_eyes/

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

m Ransley June 3rd 04 05:06 PM

dressing up bathroom window

Is it working for you Stormin, Try a foil hat.