DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Kenmore washer clicking (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/57528-kenmore-washer-clicking.html)

Frank S. Kim May 10th 04 05:43 PM

Kenmore washer clicking

Hi,

My Kenmore 80 series washer is clicking when it is in the wash cycle/agitate mode.

I tried replacing the cogs/dogs as suggested on a website but it still is clicking.

Does anyone have any other ideas how to fix this?

Thanks,
Frank

jeff May 11th 04 12:31 AM

Kenmore washer clicking

(Frank S. Kim) wrote in message . com...
Hi,

My Kenmore 80 series washer is clicking when it is in the wash cycle/agitate mode.

I tried replacing the cogs/dogs as suggested on a website but it still is clicking.

Does anyone have any other ideas how to fix this?

Thanks,
Frank

Hi,

Model#?

Maybe run the unit with the cabinet off as a test to see if you can
get a better idea where the noise is comming from...
http://www.applianceaid.com/dd_lidswitch.html

washer is clicking when it is in the wash cycle/agitate mode.

- something in the pump
- agitator drive dogs ( you already tried )
- tranny/gearbox
- motor coupler is worn
- motor

jeff.